Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GaGa Loves Working WithWorking With 'Up-And-Coming' Artists Like Adam Lambert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

GaGa Loves Working WithWorking With 'Up-And-Coming' Artists Like Adam Lambert Empty
PostSubject: GaGa Loves Working WithWorking With 'Up-And-Coming' Artists Like Adam Lambert   GaGa Loves Working WithWorking With 'Up-And-Coming' Artists Like Adam Lambert Empty05.11.09 15:07

Quote :

Lady Gaga and Adam Lambert are both splashy, glamorous pop singers, so having Gaga write a song for the "American Idol" runner-up's forthcoming debut album, For Your Entertainment, felt like a natural fit. When Lambert's camp approached the over-the-top singer to contribute a song to the album (which hits stores the same week as her The Fame Monster re-release), she had just the right song for him.

"I saw him on the set backstage when I did 'American Idol,' but I didn't really know him. They called me and told me Adam really wanted me to write for him," she told MTV News, adding that the song "Fever" felt just right for Lambert. "And I had this song that I had already done that I thought would have been perfect, so we went into the studio."

Although Gaga's solo career is rising at an explosive rate, she said she loves hooking up with other newer artists and nurturing their careers.

"I actually really love working with younger, up-and-coming artists that I can kind of bring to the forefront, someone like [my tour opener] Semi Precious Weapons or Wale," she said. "I do the same thing in fashion. I help promote young designers."

But Gaga was also onboard when a certain well-established artist came calling. "When it comes to Beyoncé, that was the right collaboration," she said.

Lambert's For Your Entertainment drops November 23, while Gaga's The Fame Monster hits stores the next day

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1625542/20091104/story.jhtml
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

GaGa Loves Working WithWorking With 'Up-And-Coming' Artists Like Adam Lambert
Page 1 of 1