Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 10th January 2014 : Most Successful ‘American Idol’ Contestants' list : Adam Lambert Working On New Music!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 10th January 2014 : Most Successful ‘American Idol’ Contestants' list : Adam Lambert Working On New Music!  Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 10th January 2014 : Most Successful ‘American Idol’ Contestants' list : Adam Lambert Working On New Music!

Adam Lambert and Kelly Clarkson named in
'Most Successful ‘American Idol’ Contestants' list

Quote :
On January 15, 'American Idol is set to return to television for its 13th season and Fox has now released a list of the top 13 contestants from the show since it began back in 2002.

Vocal powerhouse Adam Lambert came in at No.4 and his recent starring role in 'Glee' was named as one of his most impressive achievements along with the fact that his sophomore album, entitled 'Trespassing', sold 77,000 in 2012 alone.

Earlier this week, Lambert took to his official Twitter page and told his followers that he's constantly overwhelmed by the success he enjoys as a performer: "I am living an American Dream. Being an entertainer is owning my own small business. I am so grateful to have earned this right. And when I go to "the office" I have the joy of singing, writing, acting, listening, dressin up, and working w other talents. I LOVE life............read more on Pressparty

Adam Lambert Working On New Music!

Adam Lambert News : 10th January 2014 : Most Successful ‘American Idol’ Contestants' list : Adam Lambert Working On New Music!  Adam-l10

Quote :
Adam Lambert — my all-time favorite American Idol finalist — has revealed that he is currently working on new music! When asked by a fan on Twitter if he was working on something new for 2014, Adam replied: “yes! There will be new music for sure! Trust me- the wheels are in motion. ;)”
As someone who never takes anything for granted, including his fans, Adam recently took the time to thank his Glamberts for making his dreams a reality. ” ”I am living an American Dream,” Adam wrote on Twitter. “Being an entertainer is owning my own small business. I am so grateful to have earned this right.”
Adam released his last studio effort, Trespassing, in 2012. The record spawned three singles: “Better Than I Know Myself, “Never Close Our Eyes”, and “Trespassing.” When the LP was released, Adam made chart history by becoming the first openly gay artist to debut at number one on the Billboard 200.

Reworked Track Show Up On Youtube

DJ lucasenlaplaya uploaded other tracks early last year too

Adam Lambert News : 10th January 2014 : Most Successful ‘American Idol’ Contestants' list : Adam Lambert Working On New Music!  1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 10th January 2014 : Most Successful ‘American Idol’ Contestants' list : Adam Lambert Working On New Music! :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 10th January 2014 : Most Successful ‘American Idol’ Contestants' list : Adam Lambert Working On New Music!

Page 1 of 1