Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 11th January 2014 I am living an American dream : Adam in INROCK Magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News  : 11th January 2014  I am living an American dream : Adam in INROCK Magazine Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 11th January 2014 I am living an American dream : Adam in INROCK Magazine

20 Things to Be Really Excited About in 2014

17. Adam Lambert‘s Duet With Lea Michele on Glee

Adam Lambert News  : 11th January 2014  I am living an American dream : Adam in INROCK Magazine Adam-l19

Quote :
The starlet revealed on Twitter that she is singing one of her “all time favorite rock songs” with none other than the American Idol alum. The episode air date is still unknown, so Gleeks and Glamberts will have to wait patiently for the mega-collaboration. - See more at
Ryan Seacrest.Com

Adam Lambert: 'I am living an American dream'

Adam Lambert News  : 11th January 2014  I am living an American dream : Adam in INROCK Magazine Z10

Markos Papadatos wrote:
Grammy-nominated singer and actor Adam Lambert shared on his social network, Twitter, that he is living an "American dream."
According to his tweet, Lambert shared with a smile, "I am living an American dream. Being an entertainer is owning my own small business. I am so grateful to have earned this right."
Lambert followed up with a subsequent tweet for his followers. "And when I go to 'the office' I have the joy of singing, writing, acting, listening, dressin up, and working w other talents. I LOVE life," he posted on Twitter.
The powerhouse vocalist added that being an entertainer affords him the privilege to "get to buy new bling," which he displayed via an Instagram photo.
The "Whataya Want From Me" singer foreshadowed yet again that this new year is going to be huge for him. "2014 is gonna be major. Get ready Glamberts," he told his fans via another tweet.

Adam in INROCK Magazine

Adam Lambert News  : 11th January 2014  I am living an American dream : Adam in INROCK Magazine V11

Source
Adam Lambert News  : 11th January 2014  I am living an American dream : Adam in INROCK Magazine 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 11th January 2014 I am living an American dream : Adam in INROCK Magazine :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 11th January 2014 I am living an American dream : Adam in INROCK Magazine

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Adam Lambert Daily News & Information-
Jump to: