Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Loves Michael Jackson & Girls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Loves Michael Jackson & Girls Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Loves Michael Jackson & Girls   Adam Lambert Loves Michael Jackson & Girls Empty19.10.09 15:04

Quote :

Adam Lambert takes his career one step up! The fans and news sites are now buzzing on Adam Lambert's Details Magazine where the American Idol Season 8 star kissed a girl! The full behind the scene footages and interview will be aired by ET Online on Monday. And while waiting, photos of Adam's Detail Magazine spread were already leaked by Allieiswired. Adam's Details cover looks 70's and the San Diego revealed something that his female fans will love to hear. "But again, it’s cool. Because, yeah, I am gay, but I like kissing women sometimes. Women are pretty. It doesn’t mean I’m necessarily sleeping with them." he said.

Meanwhile, in the recently concluded AMA 2009 presscon where he served as one of the hosts, Adam told ET Online his Michael Jackson admiration. He said: "It was really cool to see him nominated. I hope he does really well, I hope the award goes to him. He's a legend and we all know that." And while waiting for the release of his official debut album, Adam told ET Online some details: "It's a pop album," he said, "but has a lot of rock to it. It's a real glamy." he added.

http://www.sassyqarla.com/2009/10/adam-lambert-michael-jackson-details.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert Loves Michael Jackson & Girls
Page 1 of 1