Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th December 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th December 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th December 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th December 2013 Empty13.12.13 0:32

Lea Michele on 'Glee':
'Adam Lambert and I have an exciting storyline coming up'

Quote :
'Glee' actress and singer Lea Michele has opened up about the new storylines set to rock the show when it returns from hiatus on February 25, 2014.

Speaking to MTV News about playing Rachel Berry on the hit U.S. musical series, she explained that Adam Lambert's character, Elliott 'Starchild' Gilbert', will form a great friendship with her character, which will be great for fans to watch:

"You guys have no idea. It's so exciting. Ryan Murphy calls me every day and gives me all the scoop."

"I know that me and Adam have a really exciting story line coming up. Lambert's Elliott and my character Rachel become really good friends. And there's a big Santana and Rachel shocker coming out in February..............read more on Pressparty

Adam Lambert, Olivia Wilde, Ed Westwick & More
Hot Celebrity Sightings For December 12, 2013

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th December 2013 Celeb-10

Quote :
Adam Lambert Attends World Of Wonder’s 1st Annual WOWie Awards

UNIVERSAL CITY, CA - DECEMBER 12: Singer Adam Lambert attends the 2013 World of Wonder Holiday Party and 1st Annyal WOWie Awards at The Globe Theatre on December 12, 2013 in Universal City, California. (Photo by Jennifer Lourie/FilmMagic)

Adam Lambert Attends The First Annual "WOWie Awards"

Blog Off Mens:
Adam Lambert in Anthony Franco

Quote :
You can ALWAYS rely on Adam Lambert to bring the glam factor to any red carpet. I talk CONSTANTLY about my love for his pushing-the-boundaries fashion choices. He does it SO well. And is fearless.

Last Sunday, at the TrevorLIVE Project gala evening, Adam certainly showed off his unique and amazing style. He chose to wear this cherry blossom tree print Anthony Franco  the LA based designer suit which, if you ask me, is possibly one of the best suits I’ve ever seen.

And that’s not me being dramatic. It really is gorgeous. I bang on the whole time about a black suit on a red carpet being utterly boring, and now Adam has answered all my prayers… to see a male star LOOK like a star!

Teaming the suit with the charcoal shirt was an excellent styling move too if you ask me. Black would be too much with it. And the grey background of the print is now perfectly complimented. I would, personally, have worn a softer shoe, but we know that Adam loves a chunky sole............read more here

Adam Lambert Spends Quality Time With Ex Sauli Koskinen

Quote :
Who says exes can’t be friends?

Adam Lambert proved that former lovers can make the best of friends as he spent the day out with ex-boyfriend Sauli Koskinen in Los Angeles on Thursday December 12.

Following their day out, Adam could be seen heading off to take a hike at Runyon Canyon in his favourite Joyrich “Rich Fashion Advisory Explicit Content” printed tank top.

Meanwhile, Adam is a hit on Glee — but don’t expect him to become a series regular.

“I’m having a good time popping in here and there because I have a lot of other stuff in the mix right now,” the former American Idol tells E!......read more on Faded Youth Blog

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th December 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th December 2013
Page 1 of 1