Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th November 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th November 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th November 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th November 2013 Empty13.11.13 0:21

Glee’ season 5 spoilers
See Adam Lambert, Chris Colfer, Lea Michele in puppet form

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th November 2013 Captur10

Matt Carter wrote:

On Thanksgiving night, “Glee” season 5 is going to be surprisingly airing an all-new episode on the holiday, and there is going to be one central theme behind it: Puppets. That’s right: Rather than celebrating turkey (which would not make sense, given the show’s present timeline), the show is going to be celebrating the spirit of creatures that seem better suited for an edition of the Muppets than a musical comedy on Fox.

The only real team, at least for now, tying the puppets to the show is the general belief by some that Kurt and Blaine are the “puppet masters” of their respective groups, and try to control everything so that it is done in them. We already know about Kurt’s status as the head of the band that he has formed with Santana and Starchild; as for Blaine’s, we’re guessing that it just comes more with the territory of being the top dog at McKinley High............read more

Kurt Cheats on Fiancé Blaine with Adam Lambert’s Starchild?!
The Evidence

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th November 2013 Untitl11

Beth Douglass wrote wrote:
Guys, we are freaking out. No, like actually freaking out. We have a terrible sinking feeling that Kurt Chris Colfer  is going to cheat on Blaine Darren Criss in Glee Season 5, Episode 9. There’s no confirmation yet. But this does not look good

We should start by noting that Episode 9 will be Glee’s first after the extended mid-season break, and won’t air until spring 2014. But spoiler site GleekOutBrasil — which, we should note, has a very high accuracy rate — is reporting that Kurt and Starchild Glee celebrity guest star Adam Lambert will sing The Darkness’s  “I Believe in a Thing Called Love.”........read more of this fun article on Wetpaint

American Idol‘s Adam Lambert: Balls of Steel!

A real blast from the past. Written in 2009

Quote :
This Adam Lambert thing has really started to disturb me. I mostly watch American Idol as a guilty pleasure, but this guy is seriously starting to make me question my sexuality and my rock edge. The best way to make someone think you are a completely uncool loser is to tell them that you saw a megastar last night on American Idol. How do I tell my friends that I blew off the first half of my hometown Cleveland Cavaliers playing in the playoffs to watch a glammed out, proudly homosexual cabaret singer lay waste to our best memories of Robert Plant and Elvis Presley? And now I’m so wired up by it, I’m blowing off the second half to write about it.............read more here

Glee Guest Star Adam Lambert's Transformation
Then and Now!

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th November 2013 Untitl10

Quote :
My, where does the time go? It’s hard to believe that it was almost six years ago that Adam Lambert made his first appearance on American Idol, en route to his star-making run as the show’s runner-up. He still looks damn sexy today, as his recent appearance on Glee proves, but how much has his appearance changed over the years?

Adam made his Glee debut as Elliott “Starchild” Gilbert on Season 5, Episode 4: “A Katy or a Gaga,” and there’s no question that he looks as hot as ever. Indeed, even off camera, Adam exudes his now-trademark style, including dark hair, guyliner, and stud earrings. We even love the stubble that he tends to sport these days. Yes, please..........more on Glee on Wetpaint  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th November 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th November 2013
Page 1 of 1