Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th October 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th October 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th October 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th October 2013 Empty13.10.13 0:22

Adam Lambert Attends The Pretty Reckless Concert,
Plus First ‘Glee’ Sneak Peek

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th October 2013 Adam-l10

Quote :
A fabulous looking Adam Lambert was spotted leaving The Pretty Reckless concert at The House Of Blues in West Hollywood on Friday night October 11, 2013. I can totally see Adam being in to Taylor Momsen’s band.

Adam is set to appear in the next episode of Glee, where he’d act as Elliot “Starchild” Gilbert. In the preview clip from the show, Adam is seen performing Lady Gaga’s “Marry The Night”. He posted a teaser pic on Instagram from the episode as well, which you can see below.

Speaking about his role, Adam said: “It was such warm welcome on my first day on set. The cast were so sweet and they have a family vibe so I instantly felt I was in a safe, creative place with them and we jumped right in. Excited to be on set again!”

Adam Lambert Hour Comes To An End

Although sad news for fans it's great news for New Zealander Liam McEwan

Liam has been offered Radio work from various people, not least the iHeart franchise

CONGRATS Liam and Happy Spinnng!

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th October 2013
Page 1 of 1