Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th September 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th September 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th September 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th September 2013 Empty13.09.13 0:20

The Best Celebrity Twitter Pictures Of The Week

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th September 2013 Adam-l30

Quote :
Before we start talking about the fact that Adam Lambert Tweeted a picture with two of him, let’s take a moment and appreciate the fact that today’s Twit Pic Friday falls on Friday the 13th. Spooky!

Personally I was never into the whole superstition thing, and I’m even less into now after seeing this picture of Adam. How could a Friday be evil when this picture exists?

Avicii: I love Lambert's voice
Adam Lambert has been working with Avicii

Quote :
Avicii has teamed up with Adam Lambert and Chic frontman Nile Rodgers for a new song, which has premiered online.

The Swedish DJ and producer, whose real name is Tim Bergling, joined forces with the pair for Lay Me Down, which will feature on his forthcoming debut album True.

Avicii revealed Adam's vocals were perfect for the track, saying: "I really fell in love with his voice. He just captured something on that first take."

Nile added: "I need someone to do a lead vocal so I call Adam Lambert."

The song has been made available to stream online in full, ahead of the album's release on September 17.

The album also includes Avicii's number one hit Wake Me Up alongside other songs such as Liar Liar, Addicted To You and new single You Make Me, featuring vocals from Swedish soul/pop singer Salem Al Fakir.

Avicii has previously said that sonically, the album would move away from his electronic dance and house music sound on previous records, by incorporating elements of other genres such as country music.

‘American Idol’ notes:
Adam Lambert, Kellie Pickler, and Colton Dixon

Matt Carter wrote:
We’ll kick off this addition of “American Idol” notes with something that all Adam Lambert fans frequently appreciate: New music! You may have heard a version of his song “Lay Me Down” with Avicii and Nile Rodgers at some point in the past month, but the high-quality version of the track is now online and definitely worth a listen.

This collaboration has turned out to be a big one for Adam. Rodgers (who he has worked with on a number of occasions) is hot this year for his work with Daft Punk, and Avicii currently is currently shooting up the charts with another hit in “Wake Me Up.” Hopefully this song will become a single at some point, and serve as a nice little launching pad (along with his upcoming stint on “Glee”) for whatever music Adam chooses to release on his own in the coming months.............more here
.Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th September 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 13th September 2013
Page 1 of 1