Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' sales moving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' sales moving Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' sales moving   Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' sales moving Empty28.10.10 3:02

Quote :

This week, we truly have a neck-and-neck race when it comes to digital downloads from "American Idol" alumni. According to USA Today, both Adam Lambert and Daughtry sold 20,000 copies of their latest respective singles, "If I Had You" and "September."

For Adam fans, this news is certainly worth celebrating as it brings him yet another step closer to 600,000 downloads sold (he could very well be there by this time next week). He also may be receiving some help from an unlikely source -- "Dancing with the Stars." "If I Had You" was the music for Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer, and it is certainly possible that new listeners had the opportunity to hear the song for the first time -- even if it was by some singers who do not have the same vocal range as Adam.

More HERE
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' sales moving
Page 1 of 1