Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lance Bass Supports Adam Lambert's Decision To Tone Down Act

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Lance Bass Supports Adam Lambert's Decision To Tone Down Act Empty
PostSubject: Lance Bass Supports Adam Lambert's Decision To Tone Down Act   Lance Bass Supports Adam Lambert's Decision To Tone Down Act Empty14.10.10 5:05

Quote :

Flamboyant singer Adam Lambert has pledged to overhaul his sometimes over-the-top act in accordance to rules set forth by the Malaysian government and fellow musician Lance Bass told RadarOnline.com exclusively that he supports Lambert's much-talked about decision.

PHOTOS: See All The Hottest Stars At The 2009 American Music Awards

"I don't think it's that out of the question especially if you go into someone else's country," Bass told RadarOnline.com at a news conference Tuesday announcing the 2010 American Music Awards nominations.

Lambert has agreed to restrictions against stripping, jumping, and kissing on stage. "It's something I'm doing out of respect," Lambert said in an interview with the AP. "It's just one little thing. Man kissing another man is something that government really doesn't appreciate."

Source
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Lance Bass Supports Adam Lambert's Decision To Tone Down Act
Page 1 of 1