Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert further explains Malaysia decision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert further explains Malaysia decision Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert further explains Malaysia decision   Adam Lambert further explains Malaysia decision Empty14.10.10 5:01

Quote :
By now, most Adam Lambert fans have already heard all about his decision to change up a few aspects of his Glam Nation concert in order to satisfy the Malaysian government. So why did he decide to stay away from some of the turmoil? In a new interview with the Associated Press, the "American Idol" singer eloquently explained that it was about making sure he provides his fans with as fun and safe environment as possible:

"It's something I'm doing out of respect. It's just one little thing. Man kissing another man is something that government really doesn't appreciate.

"I think it's a tough decision to make, but to me, there are so many amazing fans in Malaysia that it's more important for me to be able to come and do my show there for them and entertain them and thank them for supporting me."

Continue reading at source
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert further explains Malaysia decision
Page 1 of 1