Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert to make changes to show -- 'respect' for Malaysia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert to make changes to show -- 'respect' for Malaysia Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert to make changes to show -- 'respect' for Malaysia   Adam Lambert to make changes to show -- 'respect' for Malaysia Empty14.10.10 4:42

Quote :
Singer Adam Lambert, the former American Idol finalist has been generating headlines over the last couple of days over news that he has agreed to make changes to his show in Malaysia, after some controversy has emerged. A youth leader of the Pan Malaysian Islamnic (PAS) in Malaysia made a statement on Lambert which has caused a strong reaction by fans and the singer has made statements on the issue via Twitter.

Lambert writes via his official Twitter page: "While I don't believe that my glamnation tour is in any way offensive I have agreed to make a few minor adjustments out of respect for the Malaysian government. Looking forward to a fun show."

Continue reading at source
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert to make changes to show -- 'respect' for Malaysia
Page 1 of 1