Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lamberts Single & Album Sales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lamberts Single & Album Sales Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lamberts Single & Album Sales   Adam Lamberts Single & Album Sales Empty27.11.10 17:57

Quote :

Adam Lambert's fans want his debut album, For Your Entertainment, to be Platinum in the USA. Of course we know that For Your Entertainment has met the threshold for Platinum, over one million albums sold, if you add
up international sales but that does not give Lambert the recognition and status of a US Platinum album. It is sometimes difficult to navigate the international marketplace and discern just how many Adam Lambert albums and singles can be documented as sold and where the sales took place.

There does not seem to be a source for this information. My intention with this article is to become the source of information that we can share in a format that is easy to understand. Please advise me of any other sales or certifications that can be documented and I will update the numbers.

When I heard that Adam was Gold in Singapore or Platinum in Australia I did not know what that meant. Here are the amounts and the countries that have certified Gold and Platinum For Your Entertainment sales and what that means in quantity. As you can see it differs country to country.

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lamberts Single & Album Sales Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert receives gold record in Switzerland   Adam Lamberts Single & Album Sales Empty27.11.10 18:01

Quote :
Adam Lambert received saw his single "Whataya Want From Me" receive gold certification in Switzerland, and this week he managed to take the time out from his busy schedule to receive the honor. In a new photo (which you can see at this link), Adam is smiling proudly while he holds up the frame of the certification.

This honor is only one of many that "For Your Entertainment" has received, as many songs have gone either gold or platinum in countries including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Germany, and of course here in the United States. The article with the pohot claims that "If I Had You" is the next single overseas, and that "Whataya Want From Me" has been on the Swiss sales charts for a whopping 29 weeks (which is close to two-thirds of a year).

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lamberts Single & Album Sales
Page 1 of 1