Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert back on top of single sales chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert back on top of single sales chart  Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert back on top of single sales chart    Adam Lambert back on top of single sales chart  Empty12.08.10 0:11

Quote :
After a lengthy absence from the #1 spot on USA Today's "American Idol" single sales chart, Adam Lambert is now back on top -- except this time, it's with his new single "If Had You". Rising 4% over the past week (a modest number considering his recent gains), the song sold 35,000 copies -- bumping it past Carrie Underwood's recent hit "Undo It".

When you look at the sales figures across the board, this means that Adam is now over the 200,000 sales mark for this song. As for his other hit in "Whataya Want From Me", the song is still selling plenty of copies -- with another 16,000 downloads, it is inching ever closer to the 1.5 million sales mark.

The most impressive things with these numbers is that they are largely coming from casual fans -- most of the devoted "Glamberts" have already purchased "For Your Entertainment", and these are largely coming from people hearing the song and enjoying it.

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m8d11-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-back-on-top-of-single-sales-chart
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert back on top of single sales chart
Page 1 of 1