Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' near 7,500 total airplay spins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' near 7,500 total airplay spins Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' near 7,500 total airplay spins   Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' near 7,500 total airplay spins Empty23.09.10 2:35

Quote :
We now have the full total of Adam Lambert's airplay results from the past week, and they are staggering. According to a new report from USA Today, the third single off of the former "American Idol" star's "For Your Entertainment" brought in 7,432 spins in the past wein ek -- which was easily enough to make it the most-played song among any show alum in the past week.

As we already know from the report Sunday, the majority of these spins are coming from Top 40 radio stations -- but the song is also getting some play both as a dance number and adult contemporary track. One of the beauties of Adam's music is how it has a tendency to cross multiple genres and expand out to as large of an audience as possible.

When you factor in here also that "Whataya Want From Me" had 3,998 spins in the past week, then you have over 11,000 radio spins devoted to such the Glam Nation performer alone. Impressive? Feel free to scroll down to leave a comment and (as always) stay tuned for more news.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-near-7-500-total-airplay-spins
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' near 7,500 total airplay spins
Page 1 of 1