Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert's 'For Your Entertainment' sells 4,000 more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert's 'For Your Entertainment' sells 4,000 more Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert's 'For Your Entertainment' sells 4,000 more    Adam Lambert's 'For Your Entertainment' sells 4,000 more Empty13.09.10 18:38

Quote :
For yet another week Adam Lambert is present on the Billboard 200, even though his album sales dropped to his lowest point in quite some time. According to early numbers courtesy of USA Today, "For Your Entertainment" managed to pull off selling 4,000 copies in the past week, which puts it at the grand total of 723,000.

The only problem to some may be that this sales figure is an 11% decrease from a week before -- but is this necessarily so bad? Album sales for any artist are bound to fluctuate, but much of it is really a publicity game. Just look at how much sales jumped following Adam's appearance on "American Idol" this past spring, or for Carrie Underwood following an awards show. TV attention is a key to success, and during a summer tour it is more difficult to pull that off.

As Adam continues to receive airplay for his songs, though, the good news is that there will always be people who like what they hear enough to purchase the whole album -- even if some people would rather just download a single track.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-s-for-your-entertainment-sells-4-000-more-video
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert's 'For Your Entertainment' sells 4,000 more
Page 1 of 1