Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert unveils previously unreleased track on 'Remixes' EP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert unveils previously unreleased track on 'Remixes' EP Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert unveils previously unreleased track on 'Remixes' EP   Adam Lambert unveils previously unreleased track on 'Remixes' EP Empty07.04.10 2:01

Quote :
A new track from Adam Lambert will be unveiled as his digital 6-track EP "Remixes" is released on Friday.

"Voodoo," a previously unreleased song from the "American Idol" star, is bridled with remixes of "Whataya Want From Me" and "For Your Entertainment," the two singles from Lambert's 19/RCA debut "For Your Entertainment."

DJs like Jason Nevins and Brad Walsh contributed to the revamped versions of the songs. The full set will be available on his website AdamOfficial.com on Friday (April 9) and then through other digital music retailers on April 13.

The latter is the same day that Lambert is on slate to mentor the Top 8 contestants from Season 9 on "American Idol." He'll sing "Whataya Want From Me" the next night, on April 14.

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2010-4-6-adam-lambert-unveils-previously-unreleased-track-on-remixes-ep
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert unveils previously unreleased track on 'Remixes' EP
Page 1 of 1