Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert unveils his album cover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert unveils his album cover Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert unveils his album cover   Adam Lambert unveils his album cover Empty28.10.09 2:11

Adam Lambert unveils his album cover Op10
Quote :
Adam Lambert just released the album cover for his debut album, For Your Entertainment. The album will hit stores November 23rd.

The highly anticipated album will include a song called "Strut" which Lambert co-wrote with American Idol judge Kara Dioguardi. The first single "What Do You Want From Me" was penned by Pink and Max Martin and will be released on Monday according to Perez Hilton. Another song "Loaded Smile" was co-written by Linda Perry of 4 Non Blondes.

In a recent Entertainment Weekly article Adam Lambert said, "Glam is back." Do you agree? What do you think of the cover? Leave your comments below and don't forget to vote in the Adam Lambert Memorable Tour Moments Poll.
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert unveils his album cover   Adam Lambert unveils his album cover Empty28.10.09 14:57

The cover is a lovely, though feminine, portrait of Adam's glamorous side. Some Americans will be horrified, but Adam's true supporters won't be fazed. It's just that some other recent photos have been circulating and this one has taken me by surprise. Adam is bringing Glam back and here's the proof. Is he really only wearing a glove? What I am really curious about is the music on the CD. Can't wait for that. Good job, Glambvis, thanks for posting. I might have to print it out for my "book"! Now, who's seen the Details mag cover? (off topic, forgive me). There's the flip side of Adam, in masculine pose.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert unveils his album cover   Adam Lambert unveils his album cover Empty28.10.09 17:40

I shall be uploading the photos from the Details shoot asap RoRo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Details Magazine availability   Adam Lambert unveils his album cover Empty28.10.09 17:51

Can you get this mag over there, Glambvis? I can send you one. Send me an 'E' if you like.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert unveils his album cover   Adam Lambert unveils his album cover Empty28.10.09 17:54

Forum member and good friend of mine Seattlesusieq got me this and the RS one RoRo, but thanks for the offer.........any mags featuring Adam when he arrives over here will be winging their way back accross the pond too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert unveils his album cover   Adam Lambert unveils his album cover Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert unveils his album cover
Page 1 of 1