Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Comes Out with Digital EP of Remixes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Comes Out with Digital EP of Remixes Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Comes Out with Digital EP of Remixes   Adam Lambert Comes Out with Digital EP of Remixes Empty08.04.10 7:15

Quote :
Adam Lambert has a huge surprise for his millions of fans: a digital EP of remixes of the first two singles off his debut album, “For Your Entertainment.” The EP will also include a bonus track that Adam himself introduced a while back, and will become available in just two days on the artist’s official website.

“Adam Lambert Remixes” will become available exclusively on AdamOfficial on April 9 and then, a few days later, to other authorized providers on April 13. The EP includes, as mentioned above, remixes of “For Your Entertainment,” the lead single, and “Whataya Want from Me.” “Voodoo,” the song that did not make the cut on “FYE” but that appears on the international version of the album, will also be included on “Remixes.” The tracklisting of the EP will be as follows:

1. “Whataya Want From Me” Fonzerelli Electro House Club Mix - 5:51
2. “Whataya Want From Me” Brad Walsh A Vivir Mix - 4:31
3. “Whataya Want From Me” Jason Nevins Electrotek Extended Mix - 6:22
4. “For Your Entertainment” Bimbo Jones Vocal Mix - 6:29
5. “For Your Entertainment” Brad Walsh Remix - 4:56
6. “Voodoo” 3:14 (Unreleased Track)

In other Lambert news, the singer recently took to his Twitter page to list a series of questions he’d grown sick and tired of being asked. He had no problem with being asked about his personal life and outlandish style, but he’d rather he talked about his music, his message and his art, he said. Also on the list were questions of whether he kissed rising pop star Ke$ha, whether he met Madonna and if he had any plans or offers of filling in Freddie Mercury’s shoes as Queen’s frontman.

“Just did my third German interview where I was told that I have said ‘I’m the male Lady Gaga’. Lol I would never say that. I’m Adam Lambert. Of course I’m a fan and have the highest respect for her and there [are] some theatrical sensibilities that we share – but we are different people. The first question too many reporters ask has to do w GaGa. As much as I love her – it’s becoming tiresome. Would prefer to discuss MY art. I’m sure she would agree. More redundant questions that can be put to rest: yes it was amazing meeting Madonna. No I wasn’t asked to be Queen’s new frontman. Smile Aaaaand yes, I kissed Kesha. It was fun,” Adam tweeted a short while ago, as we also informed you.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Adam-Lambert-Comes-Out-with-Digital-EP-of-Remixes-139269.shtml
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Comes Out with Digital EP of Remixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Comes Out with Digital EP of Remixes   Adam Lambert Comes Out with Digital EP of Remixes Empty09.04.10 19:11

Quote :
So much for the end of those pesky Lady Gaga comparisons—Adam Lambert is releasing a remix album of his own, available for download on his official website today. The upcoming Idol mentor’s Remixes includes three “Whataya Want From Me” and two “For Your Entertainment” remixes, as well as the bonus track “Voodoo.” Unsurprisingly, we’re bopping in our seats to pretty much every track on the album—join us, won’t you? Turn the volume all the way up and jam to one of the three “Whataya Want From Me” remixes below.

Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me (Fonzerellis Electro House Club Remix)'
0:00 / 0:00Right-click and save as to download.

For a slightly downbeat, emotional song, it works even better glammed up with a faster electro beat. This is definitely how you do a remix, as opposed to just just slapping a hot rapper on the track and having a robot voice explicitly state “This is the remix.” (We’re looking at you, Jason Derulo.) We just wish Adam had waited a little bit longer until after “If I Had You” had been released as his third single, so he could add a remix to that club track as well—as much as we love “Whataya Want From Me,” three remixes in a row gets a little tiresome.

Here’s the full track list:

1. Whataya Want from Me Fonzerelli Electro House Club Mix – 5:51
2. Whataya Want from Me Brad Walsh A Vivir Mix – 4:31
3. Whataya Want from Me Jason Nevins Electrotek Extended Mix – 6:22
4. For Your Entertainment Bimbo Jones Vocal Mix – 6:29
5. For Your Entertainment Brad Walsh Remix -4:56
6. Voodoo 3:14

The EP will be available in digital stores on April 13, but why wait? Head on over to Adam Lambert’s official site to download the full 6-song album now.

http://idolator.com/5471112/adam-lambert-provides-you-with-even-more-entertainment-with-remixes-album
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert Comes Out with Digital EP of Remixes
Page 1 of 1