Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gridlock : L.A. : 31 : 12 : 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Gridlock : L.A. : 31 : 12 : 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Gridlock : L.A. : 31 : 12 : 2009   Gridlock : L.A. : 31 : 12 : 2009 Empty03.01.10 15:47

Gridlock : L.A. : 31 : 12 : 2009 A10

Gridlock : L.A. : 31 : 12 : 2009 B10

http://www.gridlockla.com./

Adam Lambert Makes Plans For A Rockin' New Year's Eve

Quote :

See, after Adam Lambert's appearance on Ryan Seacrest's Rockin' New Year's Eve special was cancelled by ABC in the aftermath (pun intended) of his "controversial" American Music Awards performance on the same network, the in-demand Glamerican Idol suddenly and surprisingly found himself without plans for December 31st. But I knew he'd find another way to ring in 2010. I mean, who wouldn't want to party with the Glambert on NYE? At the very least, should no other invitations materialize, he was always welcome to come drink some absinthe at my house...

READ WHAT ELSE LYNDSEY PARKER HAD TO SAY HERE

Adam Lambert to rock the Gridlock N Y E 2010 at Paramount Studios in Hollywood, California

Quote :

Adam Lambert has just signed on to ring in the new decade at the Gridlock New Year’s Eve event located at Paramount Pictures Studios. Lambert will take over the main stage at Midnight with a performance to kick off the New Year immediately following the Midnight Countdown and Fireworks display. The event will be hosted by actress
Pamela Anderson.

READ THE REST OF THE EXAMINER ARTICLE HERE

Adam Lambert's New Year's Eve Gig Not Televised

Quote :

Adam Lambert confirms through his Twitter that he would be one of the performers at Gridlocked New Year's Eve annual concert but at the same time announced that those at home won't be able to watch him take the stage. Instead of being televised, the event will be closed to stage audience only.

READ MORE OF THE ACESHOWBIZ ARTICLE HERE

SET LIST

Music Again
If I Had You
Whataya Want From Me
Strut
Surefire Winners
Soaked
For Your Entertainment
Sleepwalker
Fever
Down the Rabbit Hole
Encore: Whole Lotta Love

This was filmed by Youtube user ashco - Leave your thanks HERE

©scottyjames

Adam Lambert Rings In 2010 In L.A., His Way

Quote :

Adam Lambert may have gotten booted off ABC's New Year's Rockin' Eve special after angering the network with his racy American Music Awards performance, but fans lucky enough to make it to Los Angeles last night for Paramount Studios' big New Year's Eve Gridlock event got to see the real, uncensored Adam perform. During his headlining Gridlock NYE concert there were a couple of swear words, a sly slurp from a flask, enough glitter to choke a unicorn, and probably a few more pelvic thrusts than any major network would have been comfortable with, even after midnight...yep, this man knows how to party NYE-style, all right.

READ MORE FROM THE REALITY ROCKS REVIEW HERE

Adam Lambert lights up New Year's Eve at Gridlock party

Quote :

"Do I look like a firework?" Adam Lambert cooed from the stage at Gridlock's fourth annual New Year's Eve bash. "That was my motivation."

Sporting his signature finger-less gloves and going a little heavier on the usual glitter and guyliner allotment, the "American Idol" runner-up had his work cut out for him at the Paramount Pictures lot Thursday night: executing his first full set of original music in front of about 4,500 revelers, each of whom had paid at least $150 to get in and had already downed a few, and making a proper return to the spotlight -- complete with fireworks -- following the American Music Awards fiasco that ostensibly got him barred from big-ticket television specials like Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve.

Quote :

His invitations to perform on Dick Clark and Anderson Cooper's New Year's Eve parties in the Big Apple may have been lost in the mail, but Los Angeles welcomed Adam Lambert with open arms. The Gridlock NYE party at Paramount studios featured the gay goth-popper as its headliner, and Lambert, as usual, refused to phone it in.

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Gridlock : L.A. : 31 : 12 : 2009
Page 1 of 1