Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So You Think You Can Dance : 16 : 12 : 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

So You Think You Can Dance : 16 : 12 : 2009 Empty
PostSubject: So You Think You Can Dance : 16 : 12 : 2009   So You Think You Can Dance : 16 : 12 : 2009 Empty16.12.09 2:10

Adam Lambert Steals The Show On 'So You Think You Can Dance' Finale

Quote :

The season-six finale of "So You Think You Can Dance" on Wednesday night included big-name musical guests Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige and Leona Lewis, but the performer who truly managed to steal attention away from winning dancer Russell Ferguson and the five runners-up was fellow reality-show contestant Adam Lambert, who did a show-stopping rendition of "Whataya Want From Me."

Dressed in a slim-fitting gray suit (with strange, black, blobby detailing on the shoulder), a pompadour and saddle shoes, Lambert busted out with a beautifully sung, toned-down performance of his Pink-and-Max-Martin-penned tune. Instead of the theatrics he employed at the American Music Awards last month, Lambert used his voice to keep everyone entertained.

On Wednesday, the Idol runner-up also stopped by E!'s "Chelsea Lately," where he talked all about his new celeb pals Madonna and Lady Gaga and joked with host Chelsea Handler about dying his naturally red hair black. "Opie doesn't do rock and roll," he said.

More HERE

Someday Adam Lambert Will Be On ALL The Channels

Quote :

Wednesday night, Adam Lambert chatted about acid-tripping on Chelsea Lately, participated in a random mistletoe fail cameo on The Jay Leno Show, and sang “Whataya Want From Me” on his home planet/channel, Fox! Sadly, EW.com’s Idoloonie-in-chief Michael Slezak spent Adam’s banner night in some other country, likely hoping his iPod battery doesn’t run out so he can finish out his “Sweatin’ to the Idols Vol. 29″ playlist while floating around on a lily pad. So I feel it’s my duty to make this announcement: Adam Lambert’s performance on the season 6 finale of So You Think You Can Dance was geeeeeeenius.

More HERE

Adam Lambert Steals So You Think You Can Dance Spotlight

Quote :

Controversial glam rocker Adam Lambert has been busy with television performances lately, including a strong and slick sounding performance on Fox's So You Think You Can Dance in the United States last night. With the exception of the American Music Awards, the singer has performed the track Whataya Want From Me from his debut CD For Your Entertainment. Performing wearing a dull-grey suit, shiny thin silver tie and a strange black object on his shoulder, Lambert's performance and voice gave the song a sense of passion that even songwriter Pink would be proud of.

Before the performance, Lambert sent a Twitter message to his fans: "Excited to perform on the So You Think You Can Dance Finale tonight!!!!"

More HERE

Adam Lambert tears it up on 'So You Think You Can Dance' finale

Quote :

Adam Lambert's big return to one of Fox television's biggest stages fired up audiences and provided a huge platform to help the rocker further distance himself from his last controversial big public performance.

Lambert took to the stage to perform his latest hit "Whaya Want From Me," off his new album For Your Entertainment during the season-six finale of So You Think You Can Dance Wednesday where contestant Russell Ferguson walked away with the top title. Other high-profile guests included Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige and Leona Lewis, but Lambert's big performance was easily one of the show's most anticipated moments.

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

So You Think You Can Dance : 16 : 12 : 2009
Page 1 of 1