Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M S G Jingle Ball : 11 : 12 : 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

M S G Jingle Ball : 11 : 12 : 2009 Empty
PostSubject: M S G Jingle Ball : 11 : 12 : 2009   M S G Jingle Ball : 11 : 12 : 2009 Empty13.12.09 1:50

M S G Jingle Ball : 11 : 12 : 2009 Thinsp20

Adam Lambert manages no controversy, mucho swag at Z100 Jingle Ball

Matt Donnelly

Quote :

After a Band-Aid appearance on "The View," Adam Lambert appears to be slowly recovering from his AMA crotch-thrusting debacle.

Over the weekend, Glammy hit Z100's Jingle Ball, where he shook hands and scored holiday gifts at On 3 Production's H&M Artist Gift Lounge backstage at New York's Madison Square Garden.

In good spirits, Adam joked about his strict diet while grabbing a fistful of Nerds at the Wonka candy station, where he scored a Wonka purple card -- that bad boy entitles him to a year's worth of his favorite sweets. The crooner in the guyliner also scored a $500 H&M gift card and Moroccanoil hair products (which he said he keeps in his bag at all times in case of 'do emergencies).

Other stars scoring goods -- including Verizon's Google-powered gadget Droid, Spin Master Liv fashion dolls and Hasbro Family Game Night packs -- included singer Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Jordin Sparks, Kris Allen and "30 Rock" stars Katrina Bowden and Judah Friedlander, plus breakout pop singer Kristine Elezaj.

M S G Jingle Ball : 11 : 12 : 2009 Thinsp20

Adam Lambert @ Z100′s Jingle Ball

Quote :

Adam Lambert performed at Z100’s Jingle Ball 2009 in New York City last night, December 11, 2009.

The “American Idol” alum posed on the red carpet before heading inside for the night’s show featuring a lineup including top acts such as Taylor Swift, John Mayer, Miranda Cosgrove, Kesha and Justin Bieber.

As for Adam’s upcoming plans over the holiday season, he says,

“I don’t have any specific plans yet and am going to play it by ear.” Lambert added, “I hope to spend it with the people I love: my friends and family. I will probably stay in L.A., though the spirit may move me to throw on the snow clothes and head to Big Bear, or maybe go down to Mexico.”

M S G Jingle Ball : 11 : 12 : 2009 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

M S G Jingle Ball : 11 : 12 : 2009
Page 1 of 1