Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fellow American Idol alumni defend Adam Lambert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Fellow American Idol alumni defend Adam Lambert Empty
PostSubject: Fellow American Idol alumni defend Adam Lambert   Fellow American Idol alumni defend Adam Lambert Empty13.12.09 18:17

Quote :
Although ABC has treated Adam Lambert with caution since his performance at the American Music Awards, FOX seems to be loyal to their break-out star. The network has invited him to perform on So You Think You Can Dance this week.

And fellow Idol alumni are eager to defend Adam Lambert as well. As reported by OK Magazine, Allison Iraheta suggested that he was just giving it his all. "As a performer myself, I know that when you’re onstage, you give it your all, and that’s what he did. I don’t think anyone should’ve been surprised."

And Kris Allen comments that Adam was just "being Adam." "Obviously, he couldn’t do that stuff on Idol, and so you’re getting to see the real Adam now."

I have a feeling the Adam Lambert controversy will blow over in good time. Fans were once shocked by Elvis Presley's pelvis-shaking and Michael Jackson's crotch-grabbing. Once the controversy dies down, fans will hopefully begin to focus on his music again.

http://www.examiner.com/x-26403-Kelly-Clarkson-Examiner~y2009m12d13-Fellow-American-Idol-alumni-defend-Adam-Lambert
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Fellow American Idol alumni defend Adam Lambert
Page 1 of 1