Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack Empty12.11.09 13:25

Quote :

ADAM Lambert says he’s very proud to have recorded the soundtrack for the action movie 2012.

The American Idol runner-up’s Time for Miracles features on the movie, which hit theaters Wednesday.

“It’s been pretty wild because I didn’t think I would get as far as Idol at all,” Lambert said of his success since appearing on the TV talent show. “Every week that I got through, I was like, really, they voted for me again? So each time I thanked my lucky stars and just did what I do.

“I just didn’t expect all the support that I’ve been getting and it’s been really amazing, very flattering and very exciting because I’ve been working towards this type of career the 10 years that I’ve lived in Los Angeles. I’ve been working toward this so I feel like it’s all added up into this moment.

“As soon as Idol ended, I was busy that month, already working on my album, with different producers, doing writing sessions and then the opportunity came up for the 2012 song. Alain and Natasha’s demo for it was this beautiful melody, just a beautiful acoustic kind of rock feel and then with (producer) Rob Cavallo, we made it like an epic kind of rock power ballad that I’m very proud of.”

Lambert — whose debut album, For Your Entertainment, hits stores later this month — recently insisted that when it comes to his “androgynous” look, he’s just being himself.

“Even on Idol, I wear my eyeliner and my black clothes, my little rocker outfits,” said the stylish star. “That’s just how I’ve always dressed over the past couple of years. You can label it however you want — androgynous, glam, emo, Goth. We can put a bunch of different labels on it but I’m just being myself.”

“I like to pretty it up like all the good rock stars do. Mick Jagger and David Bowie did it and I’m like trying to do it now,” Adam joked.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/194659/adam-lambert-proud-of-2012-movie-soundtrack.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack Empty12.11.09 20:20

Just love this guy!

BTW, Thank you, Glambvis, for putting all things Lambert in this one place! I don't know how you find some of the stuff you post!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack Empty12.11.09 23:08

Thanks Susie I appreciate that! As for the finding things.....I get Google and other search engine alerts to tell me Adam news then pass it on as soon as I can or I do research on Twitter and the net etc.

Just as a side note.......I've managed to get us adamlambertisourrockgod domain and Ning page so we can go interactive, but am loath to give this place up....what do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack Empty13.11.09 1:08

I did see your briefly alive interactive site. I have to admit that I am not excited about it. I like this site much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert Proud of 2012 Movie Soundtrack
Page 1 of 1