Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert is the Perfect Choice for 2012 Soundtrack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert is the Perfect Choice for 2012 Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert is the Perfect Choice for 2012 Soundtrack   Adam Lambert is the Perfect Choice for 2012 Soundtrack Empty13.11.09 19:56

Quote :
While movie enthusiasts are excited about today's premier of 2012, music fans can also look forward to the prospect of hearing Adam Lambert perform the soundtrack hit Time For Miracles.

Adam Lambert, who releases his debut album this month, has shown a humble attitude about his role in 2012, telling MTV that he was "honored" to be part
of the 2012 soundtrack.

"I really feel honored that they came to me and asked me. I think it's obviously a risk on their part because this was before any sort of album had been completed or hardly even started," he said. "So for them to ask me, it shows faith. It really made me feel good and gave me a lot of confidence."

The Time For Miracles official music video is also available on YouTube. You an also pre-order the 2012 soundtrack on Amazon or any music store.

In the Time For Miracles official music video, Adam Lambert sings about the hope for love while buildings collapse around him during the 2012 apocalypse. One of the reasons why Adam Lambert is so well-suited for this soundtrack is his flair for the dramatic.

Adam Lambert has actually had early training in musical theater, and it shows in his ability to convey different emotions in his face. He manages to achieve a balance between grief and hope in the face of disaster as he is determined not to give up on his lost love. Adam Lambert's smoldering charisma comes through in Time For Miracles as he's able to sing about apocalyptic disaster while remaining photogenic and maintaining perfect hair.

Vocally, Adam Lambert is just the right mix of smooth and gritty. He also manages to belt without sounding shrill. His vocal range particularly comes through in the last verse. I suppose the prospect of a 2012 apocalypse isn't so bad if we have Adam Lambert to sing us out.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2387602/adam_lambert_is_the_perfect_choice.html?cat=33
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Page 1 of 1