Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011    Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Empty11.03.11 12:31

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Thinsp20

Adam Gets Plaque From The Trevor Project

Charles Robbins from The Trevor Project & Joel Flatow from the RIAA present
Adam with a plaque at last nights AI show.It was to commemorate his singular
devotion to inspiring and helping save young lives.”

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Adam_a11

American Idol airs in the U.K.

Adam Lambert on my TV

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   2011-010

Adam Photo In UK Press

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Articl11

Quote :

Return to glory: Former American Idol contestant Adam Lambert returned to the show to perform

Source Daily Mail

An Open Letter to Adam Lambert

Madeleine Davies

I'm hoping Adam gets to see this Laugh Out Loud funny letter

Quote :

Last night's American Idol was a result show, which, though rife with human suffering, is sort-of boring to recap (Ashthon went home. Bye, Ashthon!). Instead, let's compose an open letter to former contestant and last night's guest, Adam Lambert!

Dear Adam,

First and foremost, welcome back! It was nice to see you last night, especially when your post Idol life has been so successful. It doesn't always go that way, you know. Look at Taylor Hicks and Lee DeWyze. No one is looking forward to them returning to perform and, inadvertently, shove the Idol public's poor voting record back in its face (to be fair, I only voted once in AI history and it was for Clay Aiken. Don't tell anyone, though). It's not like that with you, though! You've had radio hits and perform at award shows- it's doubtful we'll see you as Teen Angel in a touring production of Grease anytime soon. People care what you're up to. I care what you're up to and I hardly ever care about anything. You didn't even win your season (who did? More like WHO CARES) and you're still one of the best performers this show has ever had to offer.

Continue reading on TV Gawker

TV Ratings: 'American Idol' leads FOX to another Thursday victory

Tierney Bricker

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Lamber12

Quote :

FOX and "American Idol" got by with a little help from their friends. Actually, with a little help from a performance by one of its former contestants, Adam Lambert; "Idol" dominated a rerun-heavy Thursday, taking an easy ratings victory. CBS also fared well, placing second with new episodes of "The Big Bang Theory," "Rules of Engagement," "CSI" and "The Mentalist

Continued on Zap2it

Related Articles

Hollywood Reporter

NEW PIC FROM FACTORY311

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Adamla26

View full size pic at FACTORY311

Adam Lambert Sends Prayers To Japan After Earthquake

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Adam_l27

Quote :

Adam Lambert has tweeted a tribute message to those caught up in the devastation in Japan after the country suffered a huge earthquake followed by a tsunami.

Continued on Contact Music

OUR IDOL

A Stunning performance

Source

Acoustic Aftermath is #1 on Amazon M & S chart after Idol performance

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Captur47

ADAM LAMBERT SAYS NEW ALBUM IS LESS “CAMPY,” MORE “SERIOUS”

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   Lamber11

Quote :

Fresh off his acoustic performance of “Aftermath” on American Idol, Adam Lambert briefly talked about the follow up to his hit album For Your Entertainment.

“The next album is in the works right now, I’ve been writing and recording and I think it will be out sometime in the fall,” said Lambert. “I’ve no idea what it’s going to sound like yet. I don’t think it’s going to be as campy as the last album. I think it’s going to have more of a serious note.”

Continued on Hollywood Outbreak

Related Articles

Billboard

Aww…Adam Lambert Freaked Out When He Met Steven Tyler!

Watching Adam meet one of his idols for the first time was a magical moment!

He was completely starstruck!

Kristen Benson

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   03101110

Quote :

One of the perks of getting to see the live tapings of American Idol is witnessing what happens during the commercial breaks. However, tonight was even more special than usual because one of my favorite Idol alums, the one-and-only Adam Lambert, was in the house — and the energy was electrifying.

You all watched Adam, 29, sing an acoustic version of his song, “Aftermath,” to benefit The Trevor Project, but what you DIDN’T see was his interaction with the three judges afterward. At first, Adam and Ryan Seacrest stood center stage chatting for a bit (with their mics off, unfortunately!). Randy Jackson couldn’t get up on stage fast enough to congratulate his former contestant with a big hug, while Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez stayed back at the judges’ table.

Continued on Hollywood Life

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011   1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 11/3/2011
Page 1 of 1