Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011 Empty21.02.11 14:53

Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011 A23

Is Adam Lambert entitled to a zone of privacy?

He is here for our entertainment but not for every moment of his life

Kerry Kolsch

Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011 470_1418

Quote :

We now have cameras, video recorders and the Internet in our hand. Celebrity outings can be videoed and moments later uploaded to Youtube. Recently many people are speculating about where Adam Lambert is, who he is with and what is the nature of his relationship with Sauli Koskinen. My take on the issues is that it is not the public's business. Until such time as Adam Lambert wants to share private information with his fans they should allow him to have a zone of privacy.

Continued on Associated Content

Adam Lambert returns home from vacation in Bora Bora

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011 Globes16

Quote :

Late last week, we wrote about Adam Lambert taking off for a much-needed break somewhere for some rest and relaxation. So where exactly was the former "American Idol" star? We didn't want to write too much about it while he was trying to relax, but now that he is back (and talking about the trip publicly) it seems like an appropriate time.

Continued on Examiner.com

AFTERELTON WANTS YOUR NOMINEES

The Gay-List: Your Favorite Gay and Bisexual Male Celebrities

Quote :

Given the current bounty of famous gay and bi men, we thought it would be interesting to canvas our readers and find out who ranks as the crème de la crème. Who are the top 50 gay and bisexual male celebrities that you admire, that inspire you or that you just can't get enough of? Your participation here will help us decide that.

Nominate YOUR favourites at Afterelton

Is Adam Lambert Finally Ready To Represent The Gays?

Quote :

Last summer after the American Music Awards controversy, where he kissed a male bandmate on stage and received mock fellatio, Adam Lambert remained defiant and unapologetic to the 1,500 who filed official complaints with ABC, and the untold number of other viewers who found his conduct offensive, or whatever. "I remember thinking to myself," the singer said in June, "as proud as I am to be a member of the gay and lesbian community, it’s not my job to paint a picture of the community. I’m only responsible for painting a picture of who I am as an individual. It was a confusing time, because as proud as I am, I’m not here to represent a group. I’m here to be an artist." Now that's all changed.

In an interview with Canada's Entertainment Tonight, Lambert says his fame is "an amazing opportunity to be able to help people. It is more than the music. It's a lifestyle thing. There isn't a ton of viability for gays and lesbians." Does that mean Adam is going to pick up where Lady Gaga left off? Hardly. For now, expect him to walk a few more red carpets for Gay Inc. events and deliver plenty of soundbites whenever the news cycle calls for them.

But his position that he's not on this earth to make the gays look good appears to be softening.

©Queerty Visit their site to watch the ETCanada video here

Related Stories

I'm So In Love With Myself

Male models strut their stuff to FEVER Rufskin 2010 Fashion Show at Rich's

Watch here or at Original Source

Adam in Malaysias Klik Magazine

“Rock Idol: Millenium Class”

Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011 Klikco10

Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011 Rockid10

Adam Lambert News : 21/2/2011 Klikpg11