Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011   Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Empty18.01.11 7:20

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Jufkmd

Exclusive:

'American Idol' Retrospective and 10 of Our Favorite Moments in 'Idol' History

Hilary Rothing

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Madwor10

Quote :

Before we dive head first into the tenth and easily most controversial season of 'American Idol' yet (premiering Wed., Jan. 19, 8PM ET on Fox), let's take stock of where the greatest talent competition in television has been this last decade.

In this exclusive official retrospective video, 'American Idol' winners describing their incredible journeys, from their first auditions to their crowning moments to post-show stardom.

Then continue on for our favorite moments in 'Idol' history. The inspirational stories, the heartbreaking eliminations, the laughs, the tears, the pitchyness, Sanjaya and that dude who said he slept with Paula, it's all there.

1. Adam Lambert Lets Us Into His 'Mad World'
Quote :

There's setting the bar high and then there's just smashing it over your knee and breaking it in half. That's exactly what a glammed-down Adam Lambert, bathed in a haunting, icy blue light, did with his rendition of the Tears for Fears hit 'Mad World.' The performance bought Simon to his feet, which is perhaps harder to do than actually winning 'American Idol.' It also established Adam Lambert as not just a formidable talent, but as an artist capable of making each performance uniquely his own.

More on TVSquad

'American Idol'

Adam Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry and Clay Aiken are Top Ten Idols."

Quote :

With “American Idol” starting back up on Wednesday with new judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez, I felt that now was a good time to reminisce on some of “Idols” best contestants to date. I look forward to hear your opinions, but keep in mind that this list is very subjective. I haven’t watched the show since day one and quite frankly I don’t really even like the show. However, as a fan of music there have been moments that have stood out for me.

More on Zoinksonline

As Season 10 of American Idol is about to begin - Adam mentions

Quote :

Season 8 – Kara DioGaurdi joins the judges panel, but all eyes are on Adam Lambert. The glam-rocker with the flashy costumes and piercing vocals, is a buzz magnet as the media becomes obsessed with not only his talent, but his sexual preference. Despite – or maybe because of – the Adamania, low-key crooner Kris Allen wins the crown.

Extract taken from Not all ''American Idol Stars were winners on NWHerald
Quote :

Kris Allen, who won Season Eight over the more flamboyant and more commercially successful Adam Lambert, fits the mold of "the low-key rocker guy" who has won in the past three seasons, starting with David Cook and ending with last year's winner, Lee DeWyze. Allen may have drawn votes because of his good looks, personal appeal and underdog status, Rushfield says.

Extract taken from For 'Idol,' a make or break season? on Buffalo News

Adam Lambert trades birthday gifts for clean water for those in need

Linny Lum

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Adam-l16

Quote :

Adam Lambert has already given his congratulations to “Glee’s” Chris Colfer for his big night at the Golden Globes and now the singer is using his celebrity status to help those in need.

Instead of requesting birthday gifts for his big day, he has decided to ask his fans to donate to a charity instead. Lambert has just announced his partnership with charity:water with the goal of raising $29,000 for the organization, reports Look to the Stars.org

Carly Smithson's take on Adam Lambert

pinella

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Captur39

Quote :

“I have never met Adam Lambert. But absolutely, I am a big fan of his. I think his voice will go down in history as one of the greatest voices I have ever heard. He did say in the Rolling Stone interview that he thought I was fierce cause he watched the show while he was in Wicked. I would love to meet him. He seems like a very carefree person.

Adam Lambert gives props to Chris Colfer

Andrew Reilly

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Adam-l14

Quote :

Adam Lambert went to his twitter to congratulate Glee star, Chris Colfer for his win at the Golden Globes. Despite rumors that the pop star was going to make an appearance at the event, a representative from RCA dismissed that rumor.

More on Hollywood News

Why Adam Lambert is a God (in under 10 minutes)

Youtube

Sometimes Me & Adam Lambert like to punch each other just for fun

©JoJoWright

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Yt0jf_12

Maariv Lanoar Israeli Teen Mag

©Facebook

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Dvka3v12

Adams New Year Resolution in Japans GOSSIP Mag

March 2011 Edition out today

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 9gqnj10

©YUPPI

Adam Lambert pic from 2003

Adam Lambert as a Porter on 20th Century

©mindchnger

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 Ad10

Adam Lambert -- Hot30 Countdown Interview 1-18-10

Quote :

Audio clip of Adam being interviewed over the phone by Australian DJs on the Hot30 Countdown on January 18, 2010.

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 18/1/2011
Page 1 of 1