Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 15/3/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 15/3/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 15/3/2011   Adam Lambert News : 15/3/2011 Empty15.03.11 10:37

Adam Lambert News : 15/3/2011 Thinsp20

Adam Lambert's New Album Is "Moody So Far"

Adam Lambert News : 15/3/2011 Adam-l19

Quote :

Discussing his forthcoming second album, Adam Lambert reveals the record has a "moody" sound.

The Whataya Want From Me star has already described his sophomore album as "less campy" than his 2009 debut For Your Less Entertainment.

On the follow-up, which he'll release later this year, Adam further explained: "It's going to be great. It's moody so far, but who knows.

"I should probably stop now because last time we did this, I said all this stuff about the album and then it was, like, 'Oh that didn’t make the album.' So I don't wanna jinx it," he joked.

Lambert also spoke about his current music taste, adding to the Hollywood Reporter: "I love electronic music. Really, I listen to a lot of it," he shared.

"The pop music that’s out right now I love, but I’ve become attracted to more organic sounds again. Even if they're electronic, I want them to feel like they came from the earth, tangible, more primal."

Adam Lambert, 'Real Housewives' stars presenting at

Logo's NewNowNext Awards

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 15/3/2011 Rupaul10

Quote :

Adam Lambert has booked his next television appearance, and he will be serving as a presenter for Logo's annual NewNowNext Awards. Unlike other awards shows, the NNN Awards seeks to honor people and programs that are making a major impact now, and will continue to do so over the course of the next year.During last year's awards Adam made a virtual appearance, so it is nice to see him having a physical presence this time around. He is joining a lineup that includes Carmen Electra, Gretchen Rossi and Lisa Vanderpump of "The Real Housewives," Perez Hilton, and Brittany Snow.

Adam in the Studio?

From a tweet by BCJean.

From BCJeans Wiki Bio

Quote :

Britney Jean Carlson (born 1987), known as BC Jean,is an American singer-songwriter and pop/rock singer, best known for writing and recording the first version of the Beyoncé hit single, "If I Were a Boy", which premiered on music industry website "Crazed Hits" in May 2008,several months prior to Beyoncé getting a hold of the song and recording it. Jean is a native of San Diego, California. She now lives in Studio City, California. Her grandparents were signed to RCA Records for more than 30 years. Her grandfather with Perry Como and both grandparents with Fred Waring.Jean is currently signed to J Records and is working on an album with Dallas Austin, The Matrix, and Toby Gad. It was due for release in 2010. After signing with J, Clive Davis, The CEO of Sony Music Entertainment, said, "You eagerly wait for a multi-talented new artist to come along like BC Jean. We're all really delighted that BC has chosen us as her musical home."Jean released her debut single "Just a Guy" on September 14, 2010.

MTV's Musical March Madness: U2 Vs. Ke$ha, Green Day Vs. Adam Lambert

Kyle Anderson

Quote :

It's MTV's second annual Musical March Madness! MTV News took the 64 biggest names in rock, split them up into four regions, assigned them seeds and puts them up against one another in a single-elimination series of match-ups in a winner-take-all contest. We're leaving it to you to decide an actual champ in this field of 64, so over the next few weeks, fan voting will determine who will emerge as this year's champion. It's all about the fans, and the artist with the most passionate fan base will score the awesome Musical March Madness trophy!

American Idol: 10th Anniversary, Vol. 1

Listen to Adam on MSNs Hot Listening Booth

Click under Adam photo & open with Media Player or save to Desktop

LINK

Adam Lambert News : 15/3/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 15/3/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum