Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011 Empty09.02.11 14:36

Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011 A12

ADAM LAMBERT ANNOUNCES PLANS TO RELEASE

GLAM NATION LIVE CD/DVD ON MARCH 22nd

Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011 Glamn_10

Quote :

Superstar Adam Lambert announces plans to release Glam Nation Live (19 Recordings / RCA Records), a CD/DVD, on March 22nd. Shot in Indianapolis, Indiana at Clowes Hall on August 31st, 2010 and directed by Doug Spangenberg, the CD/DVD features 12 tracks plus a bonus cut and includes some of Lambert's most beloved performances such as "Ring of Fire," "If I Had You" and the Grammy nominated "Whataya Want From Me."

Lambert, who is nominated for a Grammy for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance, will be showcasing clips from the Glam Nation Live CD/DVD on VEVO (www.vevo.com) beginning Friday, February 11th. Starting today, fans can pre-order Glam Nation Live, as well as an exclusive "Glam Nation Tour Pack," at www.AdamOfficial.com/GlamNation . This all-new Glam Nation section of the Adam Official website hosts a wide variety of content, such as a trailer, tour bio, set-list, while allowing fans to make it their own by uploading their own videos and photos from throughout the tour.

Lambert's debut album, For Your Entertainment, (19 Entertainment / RCA Records) has sold over 1 million copies worldwide since making it's debut at #3 on the Billboard Top 200 chart in November 2009. He is the first American Idol to ever tour the world in support of their debut album in the year following their Idol season. Lambert's hit single "Whataya Want From Me," written by Pink and Max Martin, became his first #1 hit on the Billboard charts, topping the Hot Singles Sales survey as well as Hot Dance Singles Sales chart. "Whataya Want From Me" has been a smash hit on many charts, including the Hot 100, Pop Songs, Adult Top 40, Adult Contemporary, Hot Digital Songs and Hot Dance Club Play. It has also become an international hit, going top 10 in Australia, Sweden, South Africa, New Zealand, Denmark, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Argentina and Finland and reaching #1 airplay in Canada, Germany & Singapore. "If I Had You" also charted Top 10 in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Finland, South Africa and Canada.

Lambert's performances on Season 8 of "American Idol" are already legendary, his live televised collaborations with Queen and KISS were a highlight of his season and his stunning performances of songs including "Mad World," "The Tracks Of My Tears," "Ring Of Fire" and "Whole Lotta Love" are still widely regarded as some of the most captivating moments in Idol history.

Glam Nation Live set-list/track/listing:
1. Voodoo
2. Down The Rabbit Hole
3. Ring Of Fire
4. Fever
5. Sleepwalker
6. Whataya Want From Me
7. Soaked
8. Aftermath
9. Sure Fire Winners
10. Strut
11. Music Again
12. If I Had You Encore
13. 20th Century Boy

Press release from RCA Music Group

Adam Lambert

'The Talk' promo, 'Ellen' appearance, and Taylor Momsen support

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011 Elton_17

Quote :

With some coverage of Adam Lambert's Wednesday appearance on "The Talk" coming later in the day, here are juts a couple of assorted notes to talk about until that time.

First of all, the show airs at 2:00 p.m. across the United States on CBS, and we have an extremely tiny promo for the show which you can see to the left of this article.

THE TALK airs 2pm EST 1pm PST 9pm UK

Read more on Examiner.com

Looking sharp Adam Lambert!

Written by Celebrity lifestyle and fashion from Posh24.com on 08 February 2011

Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011 Lookin10

Quote :

We spotted one of out favorite artist yesterday leaving Red O restaurant in Beverly Hills, Adam Lambert! We have said it before and we say it again, ha has such a cool unique style! We love the leather jacket, with the vintage T-Shirt and the boot that goes with it!

Keep it up Lambert, we love you!

Excerpt from Jacobtheodore.com

Grammy Week

Ozzy Osbourne and Adam Lambert to appear on The Talk

Belinda Thomas

Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011 Grammy11

Quote :

Grammy Week kicks off in Los Angeles in prepare for the Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 13. There are several events each day to lead up to the big day. The talk shows are joining the action and hosting a number of Grammy winners and current nominees on the shows this week.

Ellen’s Grammy Week:

Justin Bieber, Adam Lambert and Ricky Martin!

Jackie Kass

Quote :

Thursday, February 10th: Adam Lambert. It’s been quite some time since Adam’s fans have seen him on TV, so they’re ready to catch their all-time favorite rocker perform “Whataya Want From Me,” his Grammy-nominated song. Ellen is a big fan of Lambert and has had him on her talk fest many times in the past. It’s always a highlight, but now more than ever since he performs just three days before the Grammy Awards. Clay Matthews from the Green Bay Packers is also a scheduled guest for Thursday. Note to Glamberts: Adam Lambert is also set to appear on The Talk on Wednesday, February 9th. Set your DVRs for both appearances and keep hitting “rewind.”

Adam Lambert may be Broadway bound for 'American Idiot,' fans give a push

Jane Lasky

Quote :

Adam Lambert may be Broadway bound for American Idiot if his fans have anything to say about this move from the Big Orange to the Big Apple.

The singing sensation, who has finally settled into a new home in Los Angeles (see story here) could potentially relocate to New York for a bit to take a bow in a big time musical from the Green Day rockers.

According to sources including Hollywood News, Adam Lambert was once on the boards in the City of Angels for a rousing production of Wicked. Now, if voting tells anything, then Broadway.com fans will someday see their favorite Glambert in American Idiot.

Read more on Gather.com

'Michael Jackson deserves to win a Grammy'

Monica Dogra

Quote :

What are your views on the Best Male Pop Artist nominations for this year’s Grammys?

Michael Jackson’s nominated. I think John Mayers too is amazing. Adam Lambert and Bruno Mars are not really my scene, but Lambert has some good tunes.

So what is it that you like about Lambert’s music?

As an artist, Adam Lambert is an open book about everything, which is refreshing. Out of all the nominees I think it’s maybe his song that I could hear again and again. Having said, that, I think Michael Jackson deserves to win. He was an amazing artist and it hurts that he’s no longer with us.

What does one need to be a pop star?

Things that are human. Love, pain, struggle and fear appeal to the audience.

Excerpt from Radio & Music.com

Map Your Music - Adam Lambert

Watch here or at original source YOUTUBE

Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 9/2/2011
Page 1 of 1