Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011   Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 Empty20.01.11 7:09

RIAA Announces 2010 Gold & Platinum Honors

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 C_cust10

Quote :

Also seeing Gold for the first time included artists Luke Bryan, Selena Gomez & The Scene, Adam Lambert, and Mumford & Sons for their respective albums Doin' My Thing (Liberty, 2009), Kiss & Tell (Hollywood, 2009), For Your Entertainment (RCA Records, 2009), and Sigh No More (Glassnote Records, 2010).

See all the recipients on Top40.com

Elton John Rocks for Equality

Andrew Harmon

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 Captur41

Quote :

Adam Lambert, towering over everyone on the red carpet (except for the bronze trenchcoat–clad Lynch), said he hoped the Perry case would still eventually reach the U.S. Supreme Court. “People talk about protecting the ‘sanctity’ of marriage. Honestly, how about we protect the sanctity of our Constitution?”

More on ADVOCATE.COM

Celebs Weigh in on Gay Marriage

Associated Press on YOUTUBE

X17 EXCLUSIVE!

Adam Lambert At Elton John's Fundraiser Event In Beverly Hills

Quote :

Wednesday, January 19th, 2011: Adam Lambert sign autographs and chats with our photographers before Elton John's fundraiser event in Beverly Hills.

Looks like it's AFTER to me

* After yesterdays video clip of Adam looking distressed - I've left a positive comment on their website *

x17

How AFER Raised $3 Million Without Auctioning Off A Single Date With Adam Lambert

Max Simon

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 Elton310

Quote :

Last night at Ron Burkle's house, on a tent outside on the lawn which attendees paid at least $1,000-per-head to attend, the American Foundation For Equal Rights raised some $3 million to pay Ted Olson and David Boies' attorney fees — or $187,500 per song Elton John performed. Though I'd hasten to say "Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me" was worth twice that. Famous persons, like Rob Reiner and Fred Karger and Adam Lambert were milling about. Ken Mehlman, the anti-gay gay former RNC chairman, could be seen mingling inside Burkle's home at a private reception. Apparently it wasn't awkward at all.

Queerty

Adam attends Sir Elton Johns AFER Event

© Amanda Edwards/WireImage

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 Captur40

Quote :

LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 19: Recording artist Adam Lambert arrives at Elton John's private benefit concert for the American Foundation for Equal Rights on January 19, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

Adam Lambert to release new album, which may be 'dark'

Corinne Heller

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 S10

Quote :

Adam Lambert says he plans on releasing his second studio album, which may be "a little dark," and a new single later this year.The 28-year-old glam rocker, who came in second on "American Idol" in 2009, made his comments to OnTheRedCarpet.com at the recent premiere of season three of the show "RuPaul's Drag Race."

"Look for my album this fall, a single probably about late summer," he said. "I'm starting to talk to some writers and come up with some ideas and I'll be writing a lot of it myself. It's going to be very pop, very rock, maybe even a little dark."

More on OnTheRedCarpet

'American Idol' opening now includes Adam Lambert & Jennifer Hudson

Pat Ryder

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 7fee7a10

Quote :

The opening segment of 'American Idol' is well-known for it's headshots of performers that have been crowned Idol in previous seasons. For season 10, the montage now includes Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson and Grammy nominee Adam Lambert.

Read more on Examiner

Adam Lambert is 'excited' about the new 'American Idol' judges

Kristina Lopez

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 S10

Quote :

When "American Idol" kicks off on Wednesday for its tenth season, the show will have two new stars at the judges' table. Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler and actress/singer Jennifer Lopez make their debut on the talent reality show. They are replacing DeGeneres, Kara DioGuardi and Simon Cowell as judges, while Randy Jackson is returning.

More on OnTheRedCarpet

'American Idol' Season 8: Kris Allen vs. Adam Lambert

Andrea Reiher

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 Kris-a10

Quote :

"American Idol" is here and Zap2it has been taking a stroll down memory lane to re-evaluate the previous nine seasons.

We're breaking it down into four categories: Best Performance, Worst Performance, Most Underrated Idol and most Overrated Idol. At the end, we will decide how the season stacks up against the rest, rating it as great, good, or not-so-good.

More on Zap2It

FOLLOW UP ARTICLE

Aerosmith songs on 'American Idol'

Our favorite performances through the years

Quote :

Lambert, who came in second after Kris Allen in his season, got lots of love on the introduction to the Season 10 premiere. Allen, however, was nowhere to be found. Hmm.

More on Zap2it

Mentions in American Idol Premiere Reviews

Idol: Jersey Shore Has the Talent

Quote :

Did you see Adam Lambert and Jennifer Hudson right up there alongside the winners? (SO, SO PROUD.)

TUBULAR

'American Idol' 2011 Premiere Recap

Quote :

As for the prospects out of this first round of auditions, there was neither a Larry "Pants on the Ground" Platt nor Adam Lambert among the bunch.

Quote :

Steven Tyler is like having Adam Lambert as a host. You don't know what to expect, you're on the edge of your seat in anticipation of what may come out of his mouth."

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 20/1/2011
Page 1 of 1