Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011   Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 Empty16.01.11 8:10

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 Jufkmd

The Richard Rushfield Interview Part 3:

'Hopefully, that myth can be put to rest'

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 Lamber10

Quote :

Journalist Richard Rushfield publishes his American Idol: The Untold Story (Hyperion, $24.99) on Tuesday. In the first and second parts of our interview, Rushfield discussed how American Idol has changed television since its premiere in 2002, as well as some of the interesting characters that have sprung up on and around the show. Here, he talks about some of the popular myths that surround the show, as well as what the departure of judge Simon Cowell means for the show's future.

"Where was Adam Lambert when I was in high school?"

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 150011

Quote :

Adam Lambert’s new do is an extraordinary picture of how rock star hair should look like. It almost makes me sad because when I was growing up the radio was ruled by 80’s hair bands.

I remember taking a picture of Kip Winger from the band Winger into the hair “stylist” and walking out with something – well – read here ("Searching for Kip Winger's perm. Hello Greg Brady's.") and see picture if you want to know how it turned out.

Adam Lambert does his bit for charity

Frankie Genchie

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 F10

Quote :

Adam Lambert is doing his bit to raise money for charity.

Adam is involved with chartiy:water, which aims to bring clean water to people in developing nations.

In Adam’s own words: “I am so excited to be a part of charity: water and able to give back to those in need. Join me in helping with donations for such a great cause.”

Golden Globes rundown: Order of award presentations

Via @PastaBaby on Twitter

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 Golden10

Golden Globe Presenters list for tonight. Although Adam is not on it, the video
below has the interviewee saying ONLY Nominees & Presenters are invited to
the gifting suites!

Read the full ist on Golderby.com

Our First Sight Of Adam In The Flesh For Ages

Award Season 2010: Inside a Golden Globes Gifting Room

TV Guide

Live Journal Auctions for Charity:Water

Click links for details

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 Wwfm10

U.K. Single release of Whataya Want From Me

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 Fronti10

Frontiers Magazine

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 Flaunt10

Flaunt Magazine

Adam Lambert Pulls an Oprah

Quietly Raises Over $30,000 Overnight for Charity:Water

Katie Sheriden

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 44318710

Quote :

So what does it take to inspire ordinary people from all over the world to jump on a charity website on a Friday evening and dig into their pockets only three weeks after Christmas to donate over $30,000 overnight?

A plea from Oprah? No.

Adam Lambert’s 29th birthday.

Read more on Hubpages

Adam Lambert Tour Pictures

TVG

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 Captur36

Quote :

Adam Lambert may not be every one's cup of tea but he is an undeniable force and one which we respect. After spending a year on the road with the Glam Nation Tour, Adam Lambert ended the tour on a high note in L.A.

As Ruben Studdard pointed out in a recent interview, record sales for recent American Idol sensations my not be what they used to because the nature of record sales have change big time because of the Internet.

We came across a number of great photos of Adam Lambert while he was on tour and thought all you Adam Lambert fans might enjoy seeing them if you haven't already.

It's nice to see how hard Adam is working to make his music and career shine.

Interview with Adam Lambert: Ready, Bill?

BIG Magazine (Italy)

TRANSLATION

Quote :

Let's go shopping!

He rose to stardom with 'American Idol' and imposed himself as a worldwide star with his first album 'For Your Entertainment'. Adam Lambert is a real showman with just one thing on his mind: going shopping with Bill!

In some interviews you declared your appreciation for Tokio Hotel. Do you like them?
Adam: I love their look actually! I like Bill very much. He's so glamorous... I like the risk he's taking adopting such peculiar styles...

Your styles are really similar...
Adam: That's right! Maybe we've got the same influences look-wise, we've got the same tastes! If we were to go shopping together, we'd probably buy the same clothes!!

Well, you are in Milan, the city of fashion! You and Bill could go shopping together!
Adam: Haha, right! Come on Bill, don't make me beg you!

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 16/1/2011
Page 1 of 1