Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011   Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011 Empty11.01.11 10:58

Adam Lambert receives Emma-gaala recognition from Finland

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011 12_38610

Quote :

While Adam Lambert goes his best to help out one place he visited as a part of the Glam Nation Tour, he also is currently receiving a bit of acclaim on the complete other side of the world.

Adam has reportedly been nominated for some recognition from Emma-gaala, which serves as one of the premiere music ceremonies in all of Finland.

More on Examiner

Vocal Coach Debra Byrd Looks Back at a Decade of 'American Idol'

Shirley Halperin

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011 R10

Quote :

It’s amazing to think that American Idol vocal coach Debra Byrd (known affectionately to one and all simply as Byrd) was initially hired for only a three-week trial during season one. Nearly a decade later, she’s still behind the scenes walking the contestants through what will probably be the most trying and unforgettable few weeks of their lives, from the auditions through Hollywood Week to the semifinals and beyond, if one is lucky enough to make the Top 12. She’s seen and heard just about everything, and after all this time, Byrd says, “I love the gig and am very grateful for it.” THR’s Idol Worship caught up with the competition’s true taskmaster for a look back at nine years on the show and ahead at what’s in store for season 10.

More on Hollywood Reporter

Adam Lambert, Justin Bieber spread awareness on Australian flood tragedy

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011 4_68310

Quote :

As of this writing, parts of northeastern Australia are being ravaged by massive floods that have come and caused many families to literally lose everything. The devastation has been the worst in the region of Queensland and its city of Brisbane -- countless people are currently missing, and even with help on the way there is surely more needed.

More on Examiner

ADAM LAMBERT - MESMERIZED!

The Profound Moment Occurred when Adam Sang

Satisfaction and Grinned Seductively into the Camera

Kerry Kolsch

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011 470_1412

Quote :

From the moment Adam walked in the room to audition and sang a small portion of Bohemian Rhapsody it was clear that he and his voice were beautiful. The profound moment occurred when Adam sang Satisfaction and grinned seductively into the camera. Many people recount it as the instant they were mesmerized. That night we knew that Adam could swagger like Jagger while channeling Elvis's charismatic hip grinding raw sexual energy with all of the King's leave-you-weak-in-the-knees masculine sensuality. The depth of Adam's talent and the magnitude of his personal appeal became more apparent week after week. His immense star quality captivated the judges and audiences alike.

Read the full article on Associated Content

Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Tour

AI-Insider

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011 Cbd2f610

Quote :

Each week of Season 8, I would watch Adam Lambert perform and say to myself (or anyone who would listen), "I can't wait to see this guy in concert." On June 4, 2010, Season 8 runner-up Adam Lambert embarked on his Glam Nation Tour along with Allison Iraheta (for the first portion of the tour). I waited patiently for the tour to roll into my town. As I composed the Weekly Scoop blog every Monday, I'd see that Adam was on the east coast, in Canada, and overseas in the UK and Asia. Finally, on the last night of the Glam Nation Tour--December 16, 2010--I got to see Adam in action at Club Nokia in his hometown of Los Angeles, CA.

Read more on American Idol.com

Adam on French T.V.

@Flechilot

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011 22345310

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011 1

[center]
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 11/1/2011
Page 1 of 1