Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert goes #1 in Australia with 'If I Had You'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert goes #1 in Australia with 'If I Had You' Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert goes #1 in Australia with 'If I Had You'   Adam Lambert goes #1 in Australia with 'If I Had You' Empty26.08.10 17:06

Quote :
Adam Lambert fans have a lot to be proud of. Not only are they fans of one of the most talented singers out there currently, they have witnessed and have had a hand in Lambert's tremendous success that he is now enjoying. According to a new report, the former American Idol finalist's latest single, "If I Had You" has gone to number one.

According to the report, Lambert's single has hit the number one spot, taking it away from Eminem. The singer is set to take his Glam Nation tour abroad, and will be performing in Australia. Perhaps the move up on the ARIA chart is evidence of the growing anticipation of the singer's visit?

Fans all over the world have expressed their interest and hope in seeing the singer perform in their countries. Certain countries such as Australia will see their wish fulfilled with the current tour.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-goes-1-australia-with-if-i-had-you
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert goes #1 in Australia with 'If I Had You'
Page 1 of 1