Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert goes gold in Australia with 'If I Had You' -- number 8 on chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert goes gold in Australia with 'If I Had You' -- number 8 on chart  Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert goes gold in Australia with 'If I Had You' -- number 8 on chart    Adam Lambert goes gold in Australia with 'If I Had You' -- number 8 on chart  Empty10.08.10 2:22

Quote :
Former American Idol finalist Adam Lambert is not only enjoying serious success in the United States, but he is also becoming a global superstar as evidenced by the reception that his debut album has received worldwide. According to a new report, Lambert's current single, "If I Had You" is currently #8 on the Australian Aria chart, and the single has gone gold there as well.

The chart shows, "If I Had You" at the number eight position, and also indicates its gold status. In September Glam Nation is going international, and it is a good thing because the singer's international fans are waiting for the opportunity to see him perform live -- up close and personal.

With a steady pattern of success, countless fans around the world, and one of the hottest tours of the summer, it is no wonder why fans are clamoring for all things related to the singer.

http://www.examiner.com/x-52611-TV-Examiner~y2010m8d9-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-goes-gold-in-Australia-with-If-I-Had-You--number-8-on-chart
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert goes gold in Australia with 'If I Had You' -- number 8 on chart
Page 1 of 1