Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert #27 on Top 40 chart with 'If I Had You'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert #27 on Top 40 chart with 'If I Had You' Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert #27 on Top 40 chart with 'If I Had You'    Adam Lambert #27 on Top 40 chart with 'If I Had You' Empty30.08.10 7:13

Quote :
The former American Idol singer Adam Lambert is still seeing major success with his latest single, "If I Had You." Thus far, Lambert has had a total of three singles released, and each one has been successful leaving fans in anticipation of a new single, as the singer has already confirmed that he will be working on a new song in 2011. According to the new numbers, Lambert's single is at number twenty-seven on the Top 40 chart.

Lambert has been on various charts ever since his debut album was released, For Your Entertainment. As the latest chart shows, the single is at #27. The video for the song is very creative and it - like the song - has been received very well.

The singer has currently been rocking audiences across the country with his Glam Nation tour. There is a major interest in seeing the singer perform live. There is no doubt that Lambert is earning fans each and every day. His bond that he shares with the fans is evident, and it has been in place ever since his days of competing on the singing competition.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-27-on-top-40-chart-with-if-i-had-you
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert #27 on Top 40 chart with 'If I Had You'
Page 1 of 1