Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert climbs into top five of show airplay chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert climbs into top five of show airplay chart Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert climbs into top five of show airplay chart    Adam Lambert climbs into top five of show airplay chart Empty16.08.10 21:40

Quote :
This week on the "American Idol" airplay chart (powered by Mediabase and USA Today), Adam Lambert is holding a great deal of power -- as a matter of fact, he holds two of the songs currently in the top five. "Whataya Want From Me" is still holding at #2 on the chart, and this week "If I Had You" jumped two spots to number five.

So what are we looking at here in terms of spins? The newest single off of Adam's "For Your Entertainment" brought in 4,083 spins -- which includes a #23 position in the Top 40 chart and #30 on Hot AC. If he keeps up this current pace, Adam will likely finish next week with "If I Had You" at #4. He could pass "Whataya Want From Me" by the end of the month.

As for other "Idol" singers, it appears that the recent drama surrounding Fantasia isn't hurting her new single "Bittersweet". The song is currently sitting at #3, and could potentially be a #1 hit.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-climbs-into-top-five-of-show-airplay-chart-1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert climbs into top five of show airplay chart
Page 1 of 1