Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert climbs top 40 chart, Kris Allen constant on AC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert climbs top 40 chart, Kris Allen constant on AC Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert climbs top 40 chart, Kris Allen constant on AC   Adam Lambert climbs top 40 chart, Kris Allen constant on AC Empty31.05.10 12:53

Quote :
Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" continues its climb along the top 40 radio chart this week, as it adds over 80 spins from its performance the week before.

According to the newest numbers released by Mediabase, the newest single off of "For Your Entertainment" is now sitting at #55 on the chart, ahead of new singles by Train and The Script.

While there are some Adam fans who were hoping of a jump higher than 3-5 spots on the chart, certain factors have to be taken into perspective. "If I Had You" isn't getting the early bump of some other songs (such as Katy Perry's "California Gurls") due to digital sales, as the song has been out for over six months -- therefore, many hardcore Adam fans already own the song and some of that initial hype may be gone. In addition, we don't have a music video just yet, and it was at that point that "Whataya Want From Me" really started to make its first initial surge. Since we can expect that in a matter of weeks, patience (plus plenty of radio requests) will likely be the key here.

Adam, meanwhile, is still sitting pretty at #3 on the Hot AC chart with "Whataya Want From Me", while Kris Allen picks up some new airplay on this chart with "The Truth" (though the song is still sitting at #35). He should probably expect a fairly decent increase in the next week thanks to his performance on the "American Idol" finale.

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m5d30-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-climbs-top-40-chart-Kris-Allen-constant-on-AC
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert climbs top 40 chart, Kris Allen constant on AC
Page 1 of 1