Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert moves up two places on show airplay chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert moves up two places on show airplay chart  Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert moves up two places on show airplay chart    Adam Lambert moves up two places on show airplay chart  Empty02.08.10 22:14

Quote :
As Adam Lambert continues to climb the genre charts for new single "If I Had You", he also is moving up in the right direction when it comes to his fellow alum.

In the newest sales numbers courtesy of USA Today, the "American Idol" singer has slid up to #8, passing up old hits by Daughtry and Carrie Underwood. His total spin count -- which includes numbers across all formats -- is at 2,418.

Now that Adam has reached his new position, it could take a few weeks before we see any new movement. He may be able to pass Daughtry's "September" soon, but following that he needs to pick up an addition 1,500 spins to take on the big guns at the top of the chart.

As for "Whataya Want From Me", Adam's smash hit is staying strong with over 5,700 spins across the country. Underwood is currently at #1 with hit country tune "Undo It".

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m8d2-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-moves-up-two-places-on-show-airplay-chart
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert moves up two places on show airplay chart
Page 1 of 1