Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert faces small changes on Billboard charts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert faces small changes on Billboard charts  Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert faces small changes on Billboard charts    Adam Lambert faces small changes on Billboard charts  Empty12.08.10 14:34

Quote :
In comparison to some past weeks for Adam Lambert on Billboard's American and Canadian versions of the Hot 100, this time around was actually fairly uneventful.

Let's start with the American chart, where "If I Had You" slid up two spots to #56 after spending last week at #54. Why only the small increase? Even though the song is experiencing some of its largest airplay gains yet as of now, the digital sales (a valuable part of the equation) only rose 4%. Even with that said, this is still a step in the right direction.

Meanwhile, Adam slipped out of the top ten of the Canadian Hot 100 after making himself rather comfortable there. Even in falling three spots to #11 this week, this does not mean that the run is over for "If I Had You" north of the border. Rather, it is just experiencing some incredibly tough competition (including Taylor Swift, who has thrown a massive wrench into the system by delivering huge sales for her new single "Mine").

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m8d12-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-faces-small-changes-on-Billboard-charts
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert faces small changes on Billboard charts
Page 1 of 1