Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' going on Billboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' going on Billboard Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' going on Billboard   Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' going on Billboard Empty06.11.10 0:25

Quote :

An impressive 23 weeks after it made its initial debut on the Billboard Hot 100 almost six months ago, Adam Lambert is continuing to fight it out with his latest single "If I Had You."

At this point, it's clear that the song is on its way down -- but isn't still fascinating to see how long it can hang around? Perhaps the most fascinating thing is that the chart that has seen the song around the longest (the Canadian Hot 100) is also one of the ones where the "American Idol" singer is continuing to battle it out. This week, for example, he sits proudly at #37.

More HERE
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' going on Billboard Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert #179 on Billboard 200 chart   Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' going on Billboard Empty06.11.10 0:31

Quote :

The superstar singer that is Adam Lambert was catapulted to fame by being an American Idol finalist, but now, he is a global star. He has earned a fan base that spans the entire world. His talent has captivated fans of all ages and backgrounds, and he has created quite a relationship with them -- a bond that is evident. According to the latest Billboard 200 chart, Lambert's album continues to do well.

More HERE
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert keeps 'If I Had You' going on Billboard
Page 1 of 1