Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert nears top 30 on Billboard Hot 100

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert nears top 30 on Billboard Hot 100 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert nears top 30 on Billboard Hot 100   Adam Lambert nears top 30 on Billboard Hot 100 Empty30.08.10 5:51

Quote :
For the second week in a row, Adam Lambert has reached his highest position yet with "If I Had You" on the Billboard Hot 100. In the newest chart information released on Thursday morning, the third single off of "For Your Entertainment" is now one step closer to being in the top 30. Its ranking? #32, a full ten spots higher than the week before. Among some of the songs he passed this week include Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" and "Bulletproof" by La Roux.

As for Adam's performance north of the border, there is also good news. After spending two weeks on the Canadian Hot 100 at #11, the "American Idol" singer is now back at #10. He ended up taking the place of Taylor Swift's "Mine," which fell sharply due to a slowdown in digital sales.

As for time spent on the charts, Adam has been on the U.S. side for nine weeks and the Canadian chart for 13. Where do you think he will end up next week? Stay tuned for a look at some of the genre chart numbers this afternoon.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-nears-top-30-on-billboard-hot-100
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert nears top 30 on Billboard Hot 100
Page 1 of 1