Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert's 'Whataya Want From Me', 'If I Had You' remain at top of charts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert's 'Whataya Want From Me', 'If I Had You' remain at top of charts  Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert's 'Whataya Want From Me', 'If I Had You' remain at top of charts    Adam Lambert's 'Whataya Want From Me', 'If I Had You' remain at top of charts  Empty02.08.10 22:19

Quote :
Adam Lambert, superstar and former American Idol finalist is still at the top of charts with his latest two singles, "Whataya Want From Me," and "If I Had You." According to a new report, the singles are doing well and are in fact rising again in their positions.

As USA Weekly reports, Lambert's "WWFM" is #8 on the adult contemporary chart, and #9 on the hot adult contemporary chart. His most recent single, "If I Had You" is number twenty-eight on the top 40.

This should come as no surprise to fans of the singer, the debut album is platinum, and with his successful Glam Nation tour, there is a serious market for all things Adam Lambert. The continued success of Lambert's singles show an increasing interest in the singer's first album. As Lambert continues to perform across the country, he also continues to gain new fans, and with the international leg of the tour kicking off next month, it is certain that other parts of the world will be exposed to the singer's talent.

http://www.examiner.com/x-52611-TV-Examiner~y2010m8d2-American-Idol-Adam-Lamberts-Whataya-Want-From-Me-If-I-Had-You-remain-at-top-of-charts
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert's 'Whataya Want From Me', 'If I Had You' remain at top of charts
Page 1 of 1