Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert's latest single up 25 percent with 23,000 sales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert's latest single up 25 percent with 23,000 sales Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert's latest single up 25 percent with 23,000 sales   Adam Lambert's latest single up 25 percent with 23,000 sales Empty16.07.10 6:05

Quote :
The former American Idol finalist, Adam Lambert is seeing much success as a result of the release of his debut album, For Your Entertainment. Now that it has reached platinum status with over 1 million copies sold worldwide, it is certain that the sales will continue to soar. According to a new report, Lambert's newest single, and previous single continue to see steady sales.

USA Today reports that the singer's newest single, "If I Had You," and the previous, "Whataya Want From Me" are continuing to perform well. As the report states, Lambert's single is up by twenty-five percent with additional sales of 23,000. The song is still doing well on the Top 20 VH1 countdown as well.

Lambert's fans are very loyal, and they support everything that he does. There is no doubt that anyone seeing the star perform during his Glam Nation tour will be in awe of how truly talented he is.

The numbers speak for themselves -- Lambert is a star and only stellar things can be expected from the singer in the future.

http://www.examiner.com/x-52611-TV-Examiner~y2010m7d15-American-Idol-Adam-Lamberts-latest-single-up-25-percent-with-23000-sales
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert's latest single up 25 percent with 23,000 sales
Page 1 of 1