Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert pulls in more album, single sales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert pulls in more album, single sales Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert pulls in more album, single sales   Adam Lambert pulls in more album, single sales Empty03.06.10 2:37

Quote :
Only two days before the official start of his Glam Nation Tour in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Adam Lambert is still pulling in consistent sales numbers both in terms of album sales and singles for "Whataya Want from Me".

According to a new report from USA Today, Adam's "For Your Entertainment" sold 6,000 more copies in the past week. While this is a 6% decline from the week before, it does put him over th 650,000 mark. Will the Glam Nation mark even more album sales? Considering that copies of "FYE" will likely be available at every stop along the way, it certainly seems probable.

As for single sales, "WWFM" pulled in another 31,000 for the week to put it at 1.25 million overall. To put things in perspective, that is less than 20,000 from the original U2 version of "Beautiful Day". What makes this most impressive, though, is that this is no longer even serving as Adam's much-promoted single. Now, "If I Had You" is the song we're seeing regularly on talk

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m6d2-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-pulls-in-more-album-single-sales
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert pulls in more album, single sales
Page 1 of 1