Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert only 'A I' alum to see single sales increase

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert only 'A I' alum to see single sales increase Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert only 'A I' alum to see single sales increase   Adam Lambert only 'A I' alum to see single sales increase Empty02.12.10 1:36

Quote :

In the wake of the holiday season, Adam Lambert continues to shell out more and more singles. In the newest sales data courtesy of USA Today, the singer saw his "If I Had You" jump up 22% by shelling out 11,000 copies. In total, the song has shelled out 659,000 copies.

So what's the reason for the increased success of the song? Since the airplay numbers are declining, we have to really attribute this largely to Adam Lambert's E! True Hollywood Story. We could also eventually see some success in a intriguing way once his Acoustic Live! EP hits stores next Tuesday -- if people catch the acoustic songs without hearing the originals, it is very well feasible that they could go back and download a few tracks off of "For Your Entertainment."

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert only 'A I' alum to see single sales increase
Page 1 of 1