Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'For Your Entertainment' lands at #96 on Billboard 200

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

'For Your Entertainment' lands at #96 on Billboard 200  Empty
PostSubject: 'For Your Entertainment' lands at #96 on Billboard 200     'For Your Entertainment' lands at #96 on Billboard 200  Empty14.07.10 17:45

Quote :
Singer Adam Lambert is enjoying a huge amount of success as his summer tour Glam Nation sells out venues continually. According to a new report today, the performer's debut album, For Your Entertainment is still going strong. In fact, For Your Entertainment is at number ninety-six on the Billboard 200 chart.

As USA Today reports, Lambert has landed at #96 with an additional 5,000 units sold.

Other former American Idol contestants who continue to do well are the newly married Carrie Underwood and Chris Daughtry.

The fact that the albums of these former American Idol contestants are continuing to do well is a testament not only to their talent, but also due to the fact that their music has obviously made an impact, and is still doing so.

"If I Had You," is Lambert's current single, but "Whataya Want From Me," continues to get a lot of radio play, and is still doing well on the charts. Lambert is a bonafide superstar with a huge fan base to prove it -- not only here in the states, but internationally as well.

http://www.examiner.com/x-52611-TV-Examiner~y2010m7d14-Adam-Lambert--For-Your-Entertainment-lands-at-96-on-Billboard-200
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

'For Your Entertainment' lands at #96 on Billboard 200
Page 1 of 1