Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If I Had You' reaches new Billboard high points

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

If I Had You' reaches new Billboard high points  Empty
PostSubject: If I Had You' reaches new Billboard high points    If I Had You' reaches new Billboard high points  Empty15.07.10 15:11

Quote :
Adam Lambert's success on the Billboard Hot 100 is taking another step in the right direction. In new newest chart results released on Thursday, "If I Had You" is now up twelve spots to #73 -- this is of course the result of both increased airplay and digital sales, which are the driving force behind what happens.

In addition to this, the "American Idol" singer is seeing increased success in Canada. In its seventh week on the Canadian Hot 100, the song moved up two spots to #15. There is not as much wiggle room once you get closer to the top, so the sign of forward motion is indeed positive.

In terms of music overall, Katy Perry is continuing her reign at the top with "California Gurls" -- despite some initial reports that Eminem and Rihanna were going to overtake the summer smash with "Love the Way You Lie".

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m7d15-American-Idol-Adam-Lamberts-If-I-Had-You-reaches-new-Billboard-high-points?cid=sharing_twitter:11363
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

If I Had You' reaches new Billboard high points
Page 1 of 1