Posts : 4524
Join date : 2009-06-28
|Adam Lambert News : 13th November 2014|| |
Queen and Adam Lambert announce new European tour date
- Quote :
- Queen and Adam Lambert have added a new date to their European tour schedule.
The group and the vocal powerhouse are due to head to the continent in 2015 for a series of shows.
A new concert scheduled for the Krakow Arena in Poland on February 21 has now been confirmed.
Tickets will go on sale from Tuesday November 18.
The news comes only days after the group added more shows to the UK leg of their tour.
Queen and Lambert have previously toured this year in regions such as North America and Australia.
5 reasons Adam Lambert should replace Randy Jackson
on American Idol
- Martin Lamont for Unreality TV wrote:
- It was confirmed this week that ‘American Idol’ judge and mentor Randy Jackson will leave the show entirely after 13 seasons. Sad news for many.
However, it’s already got us thinking about who could replace him, it would have to be someone that knows what it takes… so what about Adam Lambert?
Speaking with People magazine Jackson explained that “After 13 seasons, I felt now was the perfect time to leave ‘American Idol,’.
At the end of season 12 of ‘American Idol’ Randy Jackson had stepped down as a judge on the show but had remained through season 13 as a mentor… until now. So what about Adam Lambert as his replacement? Here are five reasons why we think he should be!.............read more
Boy George Mentions Adam in Interview
- Quote :
- .............."I think part of it was the fact that I was from England," he said in a recent interview with The Desert Sun. "You know, like, 'He's not one of us. We didn't create it. We don't have to take responsibility for it.' Perhaps, if Adam Lambert were British, he would have a different impact. The Scissor Sisters are American, but they seemed to do much better in England. I think, in a way, my British-ness is a part of my appeal."......read article in full
15 Greatest Musicians to Come From Singing Competitions
Whether they won or not, One Direction, Carrie Underwood
and many more acts have proven reality shows can be the perfect intro to a global fanbase
- Jeff Benjamin for Fuse TV wrote:
Adam Lambert From 'American Idol'
Somehow, Adam Lambert didn't win the eighth season of American Idol. But nevertheless, the singer has proven that he's truly winning with one of the most impressive track records post-show. Lambert has acted as the Queen frontman, scored a recurring role in Glee and dropped two well-received albums. Sophomore release Trespassing went to No. 1 on the Billboard 200, making him the first openly gay artist to top the charts, in what was a major moment in LGBTQ history. Perhaps most importantly, Lambert has made sure to use his voice for good: He's inspired his Glamperts to donate more than one million dollars to charities to date, and he's been one of the first artists to confidently bring a gay perspective to mainstream culture...........watch Adam singing Feelin' Good