Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 13th June 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 13th June 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 13th June 2014

Sky1 Announces When Glee Season 5 Midseason Break Will Finally End

Quote :
While many die-hard fans have found ways around the enormous midseason break and have watched the rest of season 5, for those who have toughed it out (or those just wanting to rewatch) you’re in for some treats. Not only do you finally have the graduation of Artie, Blaine, Sam, and Tina, and the start of their lives post-graduation, but you also have the landmark 100th episode, the Chris Colfer penned episode “Old Dog, New Tricks,” and some of the best guest stars Glee has seen including the return of Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly Holliday), Kristin Chenoweth (April Rhodes) and Adam Lambert (Elliott/Starchild), but you will also see Shirley MacLaine, Star Wars’ Billy Dee Williams, Tim Conway, and June Squibb, among others........read more

Adam Lambert Admits He Discovered Queen Through 'Wayne's World'

Quote :
Could the movie Wayne's World have led a prepubescent Adam Lambert to Queen?

No way? Way!

Back in 1992, when Lambert was 10 years old, he saw the film's lead characters Wayne Campbell (Mike Myers) and Garth Algar (Dana Carvey) banging their heads to "Bohemian Rhapsody"... and he lost his mind.

"I thought, 'What is that song? It's so cool!' Lambert said during a press conference with Queen to announce the band's upcoming North American tour with the singer. "My dad said, 'Here, son. This is Queen.' I pulled out the Queen stuff [from my dad's record collection] and really dove in. I got to hear it on vinyl, which felt very legit.".........read more on Yahoo Music

The Queen + Adam Lambert iHeartMusic Theater Concert Will Be Filmed!

Quote :
According to instructions sent to those lucky recipients of tickets to the Queen and Adam Lambert concert in June 16th at the iHeartMusic Theater in LA, the concert will be filmed. No cameras, camcorders, camera phones are allowed... .......source
Adam Lambert News : 13th June 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 13th June 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 13th June 2014

Page 1 of 1